Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Tiny Christmas will star Riele Downs (HD) and Lizzy Greene (NRDD).

The Goldberg's will air daily at 1am* from 18th Sept. - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/09/nickelodeon-usa-welcomes-goldbergs-to.html

* Not a typo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/09/01/nick-at-nite-acquires-the-goldbergs-reruns/
Yeah it will actually air 1:06AM and 1:39AM due to less than 100 episodes, and it has been off the clock. You were close at 1AM so far. And we don't know if Fresh Prince is permanently off the lineup yet... We have yet to figure out new schedule...

EDIT: Fresh Prince is not off the lineup, just got moved to 2AM hour slot, but then later on late Sept 2017 returned back to 10PM hour

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

.......... Huh?

Mace Coronel's Instagram post said:
......... But basically I wanted to announce that as of 3 weeks ago I'm off Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn! I made a mutual agreement with Nickelodeon and the show is going on without me, and I'm so excited to be back acting in some serious and more diverse projects.........

Mace played "Dicky" on the show. I wasn't expecting him to leave early, but I'm curious how they've handled it in the show. I doubt they have that many more episodes left to film for their fourth season, and I'm not expecting the show to get a fifth one. Surely they'll just take away his character and not replace him, right? Yeah, it'll be strange considering the title of the show, but... eh.........

On a different note, with the Henry Danger / Game Shakers crossover and the new Hey Arnold! TV movie coming this Thanksgiving Weekend, it's going to be a pretty exciting weekend (IMO).

kanc

NRDD season four wrapped today. It might be its last season if Mace is leaving. :(

You're posting in wrong thread. This should belong to renew and cancellation thread, https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/nickelodeon-cancellation-renewal-thread.5387031/page-21

I'm not tryin to be mean, but just want you to understand this thread is the upcoming Nick programming shows or movies any premieres in next couple months

and about NRDD last season, I'm glad it has nice run, just hope last episode fares good ending

EDIT: Just realized deadline posted about NRDD season 4 might be last, and it appears few of last episodes produced went without Mace, and probably will not have official closure.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Opps :oops: I forgot about that thread. Thanks for posting it in the correct thread. :)

Update: Nick will premiere the new SpongeBob stop-motion special The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom on Friday, October 13th - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/09/nickelodeon-usa-to-premiere-spongebob.html

Power Rangers Ninja Steel will have Halloween and Christmas specials.

Update (9/25): Nick Jr. will air Enchantimals, a 60 minute special inspired by the recently launched toy line, in November.

Nick will air a special 25th anniversary episode of Power Rangers next summer, as part of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. :)

Last edited:

kanc

jaylop97

Staff member
Nick.Jr continues to have a good amount of variety from the large amount of material it has.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Here's the promo for next Saturday night's new episode of Henry Danger (called "The Rock Box Dump"), which also advertises the new episode of The Loud House airing that same night:

And here's a promo for that same Saturday's night of premieres, titled "Dangerously Loud":

Apparently these two promos also confirm that Cooper Barnes, who plays Captain Man on Henry Danger, will also guest star on the new Loud House. How interesting!

kanc

Here's the promo for next Saturday night's new episode of Henry Danger (called "The Rock Box Dump"), which also advertises the new episode of The Loud House airing that same night:

And here's a promo for that same Saturday's night of premieres, titled "Dangerously Loud":

Apparently these two promos also confirm that Cooper Barnes, who plays Captain Man on Henry Danger, will also guest star on the new Loud House. How interesting!
I think Loud House discussion thread fits better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts