Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronquet

Right now CN CEE still runs "I'm the sauce" episode...

That annonying music of the dance of the spaghetti.. :lol:

Spencer

quak quak
A TTGo episode called as "I'm the Sauce" bugged in and it repeats itself for a hour now. Its on the bumpers, on the commercials and its on other shows too.
...and it's finally over. Started at 14:30 and ended at 18:05.

Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
That would be amazing and it is possible. We really don't know what their exact plan is. But even if they don't it's already promising. HD+Dimensional+CZ audio+CZ ads... I really couldn't ask for more :) Only thing I'm upset is about is having to wait till end of September, almost another month, before the Cz support is fully implemented :(

Francisque

CN Italy September highlights:
Mighty Magiswords + The Amazing World of Gumball - weekdays at 18:40
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Piovono polpette) - from Saturday 23th September 14:00

Moa89 (NEW)

Banned
Didnt notice that TTG glitch, also, Dimensional and Widescreen should be here tommorow.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J510FN folosind Tapatalk

Moa89 (NEW)

Banned
Also, I wonder if there would be a separated HD version of the channel.

ballwa44

Also, I wonder if your posts will ever make sense (seriously, what makes you say Dimensional and WS is coming tomorrow?)

Moa89 (NEW)

Banned
Also, I wonder if your posts will ever make sense (seriously, what makes you say Dimensional and WS is coming tomorrow?)
First, You just posted the same thing twice, now you understand how I feel.
Second, you guys said Dimensional is coming tommorow in CEE because of Poland's 18th birthday or something
Third, RIGHT NOW I JUST NOTICED THEY MADE A "TOON TOON" VERSION OF THE DURING-SHOW NEXT UP SIGN (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
Fourth, I dont know if Widescreen is coming tommorow, but it is definitely coming in September.
(EDIT) Fifth : Those who argue about other people's problems make no sense.

ballwa44

1. On toonzone, there are errors sometimes. Yeah, how strange. I had the same post posted twice: not my fault.
2. Did we?
3. Old news.
4. "I don't know if WS is coming tomorrow" well, you did say so. Which you know, is most likely wrong.
5. Criticism = makes no sense. Huh. Well that is stupidest mentality I have come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts