"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 28 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Given that Miguel Ferrer has since passed on, who do you think will voice Vandal? I'd like to see either Clancy Brown, Mark Hamill or Ron Perlman as him.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Given that Miguel Ferrer has since passed on, who do you think will voice Vandal? I'd like to see either Clancy Brown, Mark Hamill or Ron Perlman as him.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Travis Willingham. But if they wanna voice match Ferrer,
Peter Cullen.

Bestmand902

I kind of have the hope that we see Wotan again this season, weird choice for a character to return, I know, but half The Light's pretty much down, and Wotan was considered for the initial lineup, so if they do have new members, it'd be nice to see him.

ShadowStar

I wonder if Nolan North was just talking about episodes he'd been involved in when he said that five episodes had been recorded? I'm sure he meant five episodes overall, but you never know...

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
I will be editing this post with updates as they announce them. About 20 minutes until it starts. Shoutout to theYJfiles

*Brandon: The time jump between seasons 1 and 2 worked so well we decided to do that in real life. (lol)

*26 EPISODES!

*Alluded to new costumes for the entire team

*Arrowette, Spoiler, and Traci 13 confirmed

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Additionally, Newsarama is also doing a live coverage of the panel

Weisman said they've recorded all or most of 10 episodes already for season 3.
Now we just saw Outsiders art, which includes new costumes for Robin (including a hood), a close-shaved Speedy with a cyborg forearm, Blue Beetle, Kid Flash, Static Shock, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy.
We're also seeing artwork of Arrowette, Spoiler and Traci 13.

EDIT: The artwork is already online:
http://i.imgur.com/53GCRxB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QNff269.jpg

Last edited:

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Can't tell if they're officially phasing out the core six as team members or if they're just saving their designs.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Warner Bros. released an official look at cast of Young Justice: Outsiders. Check it out below or at The World's Finest.

upload_2017-7-21_14-54-46.jpeg

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Looks like our core team has officially graduated. I've read most of these characters my whole life so I'm excited to see them get focus now.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
ComicBook.com reports:
That's because the team behind the fan favorite series revealed that the new season will take place over 26 episodes. ComicBook.com's Charlie Ridgeley is covering the panel, where Greg Weisman said "We have 12 scripts final and another 10 or so in the works. We've recorded all or part of 10 episodes with our amazing cast of returning and new actors"
That is 26 episodes total, though they did add "The last four we haven't started yet. We know where we're going with them."

Deshaded

Since Season 2 took place in 2016, Season 3 will take place in 2018 & premiere in 2018. Makes sense.

Sad about the core six, I watched it for them. I enjoyed the expanded season 2 cast but this is further confirmation The Team will always feature a rotated roster. Notable absences from the panel are Miss Martian and Batgirl.

Kaldur is starting to look like his father.

ShadowStar

Surprised that Wonder Girl's design is the same. I would have thought they'd give her a new look, even if it's only been a year or two in-universe.

I'll also be surprised if Superboy isn't still on the Team. Perhaps the season will start with Connor and M'gann spending time on Mars for whatever reason, and then Superboy will be coaxed back very early in the season. That's just what I think, anyway.

Perhaps Barbara is still around as Oracle, as some of us thought might be the case.

I hope there'll be a couple of episodes set during the five year gap between seasons 1 and 2. I know Greg Weisman has said in the past that they're not going to do flashbacks, but perhaps ending one episode with someone about to recall an event that happened years beforehand and then having the entirety of the following episode take place in the past would be a good idea...

Troy Troodon

Can somebody run down the characters in the poster? I know who most of them are but there are a couple I can't put my finger on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts