The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The description for the Welcome to the Wayne trailer says that it's premiering on July 24 after a new Loud House at 5. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the start of the next week of premieres. (I kinda had a feeling they'd be doing that before I noticed anything about The Loud House.)

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
The description for the Welcome to the Wayne trailer says that it's premiering on July 24 after a new Loud House at 5. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the start of the next week of premieres. (I kinda had a feeling they'd be doing that before I noticed anything about The Loud House.)

Is there a thread of the show that you could put the video to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Is there a thread of the show that you could put the video to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes and someone already did, but I posted it here as well because as I said, the description says it's premiering after a new episode of The Loud House.

kanc

It's not easy to post a link to YouTube, as when you post its URL, the video loads in place of the text.
NeoplanDan is actually talking about is there a video already posted in Welcome to the Wayne thread, and someone else already posted the same video trailer.

Candy Randy

July synopses via Zap2It:
“ARGGH! You for Real?”: Lincoln and Clyde find out that “ARGGH!” is coming to town and decide to go to the taping.

“Garage Banned”: Tired of her siblings, Lori moves to the garage, but quickly finds it is more than she bargained for.

“Job Insecurity”: When the children discover that their father is not at his old job anymore, they begin to worry it might be their fault.

“Change of Heart”: Clyde is desperate to learn how to act normal around Lori, so he enlists Leni’s help.

“Health Kicked”: Worried that their parents are hurting their health from not being active, the children encourage them to exercise.

“Lynn-er Takes All”: Tired of Lynn’s poor sportsmanship during board games, the siblings decide to team up to take her down.

ShadowBeast

“ARGGH! You for Real?”: Lincoln and Clyde find out that “ARGGH!” is coming to town and decide to go to the taping.

“Garage Banned”: Tired of her siblings, Lori moves to the garage, but quickly finds it is more than she bargained for.

“Job Insecurity”: When the children discover that their father is not at his old job anymore, they begin to worry it might be their fault.

“Change of Heart”: Clyde is desperate to learn how to act normal around Lori, so he enlists Leni’s help.

“Health Kicked”: Worried that their parents are hurting their health from not being active, the children encourage them to exercise.

“Lynn-er Takes All”: Tired of Lynn’s poor sportsmanship during board games, the siblings decide to team up to take her down.
I like the sound of Garage Banned the best. A Clyde and Leni episode is really unexpected.

jaylop97

Staff member

Job Insecurity has an interesting premise, though I feel bad for Mr. Loud on his job part.

Only two Clyde episodes to suffer through isn't too bad.

There weren't that many Clyde episodes to "suffer" from.
Are you talking about this season, or this particular batch of premieres? Either way, there have been plenty of episodes with Clyde needlessly inserted into them... the family picture book one, or the Lola and Lana girl scouts one come to mind. In this particular batch, there is an episode centered around the ever fan favorite "Clyde hopelessly pines after Lori" plot. It's up to Leni to save us from that stinker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts