"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
This looks pretty interesting. I'll keep an eye out for new episodes.

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Watching the debut of Welcome to the Wanye on Nicktoons and Chapters 1-2 have been edited together into an 9 minute episode. Kinda cool if you ask me.

EDIT: My bad, it was only Chapters 1-2 edited into a 9 minute episode (with credits), which I've added above. I guess ToonZone's schedule was a little inaccurate.

Pac-Attack

Watching the debut of Welcome to the Wanye on Nicktoons and Chapters 1-2 have been edited together into an 9 minute episode. Kinda cool if you ask me.

EDIT: My bad, it was only Chapters 1-2 edited into a 9 minute episode (with credits), which I've added above. I guess ToonZone's schedule was a little inaccurate.

I wonder if they'll do the same to Korra.

Mandouga

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was actually a half hour pilot cut up into six parts. "All new digital series", indeed. I think this is what they call "test marketing". Now the question is, do they plan to make it into a full fledged half hour TV series?

Sent from my iPod touch using toonzone

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was actually a half hour pilot cut up into six parts.

That's what I was thinking.

If they're going to make it a series, they're going to need a better budget. The animation quality was really my only gripe with the series. It has a very "early Flash" look to it.

Dudley

Staff member
I like the format as is.

Me too. They managed to create a full season of webisodes by breaking a full length episode into 6 parts. That's definitely a smart thing to do.
Well, actually a webseries usually have 12 episodes per season, so they could just break down a two full length episodes or just make an hour special. Either way, it's a smart decision. I look forward to seeing more, plus new series in this format.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Looks like Nick's answer to Gravity Falls.

It won't matter if the show isn't treated well. Also, I can already smell the negativity hurled towards it for being a GF ripoff, especially if it doesn't go over well online. People are going to expect this show to be dark & edgy, or else, just like their precious GF (And I like GF, but even I know better than that, to be honest!).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts