International Nickelodeon Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Here's an update as promised: Localization of Nick CEE HD into Czech has been unofficially postponed. They supposedly want to focus on the SD feed instead in our market, because it seems to be doing well - judging by the longterm amount of ads I believe it. Despite that some changes should take place on June 1/July 1 as mentioned. I think what will happen is that Viacom will launch a HD feed here after the channel becomes fully localized by either getting its own feed or at least subfeed. Since not even Poland has a local version of Nick HD afaik, or at least didn't until recently, it makes sense. Plus not even HU/RO have Nick HD localized yet. Localization of Nick Jr. is on track. CZ audio has started testing today on DVB-S. Same frequency as for Hungary. @BloggerHU @zajgrg

Last edited:

zajgrg

Promos have started airing for Bunsen and LoTH.
Big Time Rush aired yesterday, possibly because of a mistake.
Late nights are basically a dumping ground for Chop Chop Ninja and old bumpers for shows that don't even air anymore.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Here are the new endboards ;)

yaYxtW8.jpg

zdCXsVD.jpg

191YXFS.jpg

lYGihS4.jpg

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Update: Iris Hesseling posted this info on Instagram:

"Starting May 22nd every school day at 19.00 on @nickelodeonnederland and @nickelodeonvlaanderen the battle between the Netherlands - Belgium in the new game program"

"Vanaf 22 mei ieder schooldag om 19.00 op @nickelodeonnederland en @nickelodeonvlaanderen de strijd tussen Nederland - België in het nieuwe spelprogramma #snaphet"

I found these pics for Snap Het:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUHapXjhjHe/

Last edited:

chum_chum

Bunsen is a Beast premieres June 5th on Nickelodeon Russia
This promo kinda teases it, but it says soon and Bunsen is only visible from the back

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Perhaps it will premiere this summer on Nick ES+PT and might probably appear in bumpers before the show even premiered. Kind of reminds me of Harvey Beaks clips in bumpers even though the show stopped airing there.

chum_chum

Is the promo for a local version of the Nick Play app?
They don't have a Nick App and use the website as a streaming service for some episodes and games.
That's just an add for a contest in which people get to win a phone

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I just KNEW that Bunsen is a Best was going to be this year's summer show.

Super3 in Catalonia airs The Penguins of Madagascar and Kung-Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, in Catalan. One of these autonomous broadcasters (I think it's ETB 3) airs Korra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts