LEGO Unikitty

Cosmo

???%
So I saw this on the same video that had "The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe" and looked it up.

It seems this is recent news. Any thoughts on it?

Edit: The Video was taken down.

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
I remember this being announced on the TAG blog. Glad we're finally seeing something from it.

I'm sure it'll come to CN US and be burned off during the weekdays. Or maybe it'll air on Disney XD like Right Now Kapow, of heck maybe be available exclusively on the new Boomerang stream service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
With how loved Unikitty is from the movie, there's absolutely zero reason to think it won't come to NA.
That being said, it being treated well is another matter entirely.

TylerS

While I'm not sure how well the other shows they released via Netflix did I hope this doesn't go to CN due to what happened with shows like Bunnicula. I hope it's decent to watch unlike many other movie to TV series.

2-D chirox

Lego have been going around removing the articles on this thing. Suggesting that they weren't ready to announce it yet. Anyway I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to say it'll air in English. It looks like it's done in flash so that means it's probably cheap to make. So networks will want it. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I see this.... possibly working out (assuming it doesn't go down the TTG route). I'll make sure to watch it the second I can.

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Surprised this and Ivan were absent from the upfront. Given how much kids loved this character in the movie it seems like a no brainer to put on the air. But as stated perhaps it will end up like Dorthy and Wacky Races and be put up on the Boomerang app.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I've heard about Unikitty for weeks now on the CN Int. News Thread and, even when I first heard about the show, I was surprised.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts