NickSplat News & Talkback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I was actually saying it doesn't seem like they're airing anything for Nicktoons 25th Anniversary that weekend (unless Hey Arnold! is the show they're going with that weekend), not Thanksgiving. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, that makes sense. I forgot about the 25th anniversary celebration. It's okay. Sorry about that. It's possible that they haven't updated their schedule for that week just yet though.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Ah, that makes sense. I forgot about the 25th anniversary celebration. It's okay. Sorry about that. It's possible that they haven't updated their schedule for that week just yet though.
Usually, zap2it shows filler in that case, but the episodes airing are shown. Of course, it could change, but as it stands right now, it looks like Hey Arnold! is airing.

kanc

According to zap2it, week starting at Monday November 21 to Sunday November 27, 10PM-6AM will be Hey Arnold! marathon.
But Wednesday November 23 10PM will air encore of Double Dare 30th Anniversary special. And also encores Wed Nov 23/Thurs Nov 24 1AM, and 4AM. On Sun Nov 27 10PM Splat will air Legends of the Hidden Temple movie.

EDIT: Nickelodeon has pulled Double Dare reunion encore supposed to air on Sat Nov 26 9:30PM.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
According to zap2it, week starting at Monday November 21 to Sunday November 27, 10PM-6AM will be Hey Arnold! marathon.
Guess that's what I saw on the 26th and 27th. I didn't look at the rest of the week, so I didn't realize it was part of a marathon (with a few breaks,, of course).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Oh Yeah! Cartoons is airing on December 3 and 4. Episodes that are airing are:
December 3: 11 - Chalkzone; What Is Funny?; Jelly's Day 11:30 - F-Tales; Twenty Five Cent Trouble; Cat & Milkman
December 4: 11- Jamal the Funny Frog; Thatta Boy; Hobart: The Weedkeeper 11:30 - Protecto 5000; Ask Edward; Peter Patrick, PI

Last edited:

Zeether

HASSHA!!
I'm wondering if that Hey Arnold marathon will include episode they haven't aired yet. They've never shown "Married", "The Journal" or the Valentine's and Christmas specials (although I bet they might have the Christmas special coming up and The Journal is probably going to be saved for before The Jungle Movie next year...still doesn't explain why Married keeps being left out)

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm wondering if that Hey Arnold marathon will include episode they haven't aired yet. They've never shown "Married", "The Journal" or the Valentine's and Christmas specials (although I bet they might have the Christmas special coming up and The Journal is probably going to be saved for before The Jungle Movie next year...still doesn't explain why Married keeps being left out)
I don't know if the marathon aired them already, but I just checked the listings on Screener and none of those episodes are scheduled.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Zap2it/Screener now shows Doug airing on the 10th and 11th in the 11PM hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wonder if that's still part of the Nicktoons 25th anniversary celebration, though I want to say it's not since they already aired it in August.

Cosmo

???%
I haven't actually watched The Splat in at least two months. So firstly, Oh Yeah! Cartoons is airing? That's awesome! I'll be tuning in. Secondly, I am pretty proud of Nick for really treating the Nicktoons 25th Anniversary like it mattered because it really does matter to people who grew up with Nickelodeon and even kids today who enjoy the current nicktoons.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
De Splat will launch tomorrow in the Netherlands with Kenan & Kell (in English), Ren & Stimpy (in English) and Rocko's Modern Life (in English or maybe Dutch).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Update: The Christmas special is scheduled for December 25 at 10.

JPReckless2444

[reckless]
I hope The Splat steps it up next year, because I feel its become T90sAAT block again. They have so many old shows, yet they air the same shows everyday.

kanc

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/809772956968742915

Here's the Splat schedule for Sunday December 25:
10:00PM Hey Arnold - Heat/Snow
10:30PM Hey Arnold - Arnold's Christmas
11:00PM Kenan and Kel - Merry Christmas, Kenan
11:30PM All That - Episode 225 (Christmas)
12:00AM Rugrats - Babies in Toyland
1:00AM Wild Thornberrys - Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas
1:30AM Rocket Power - A Rocket Xmas
2:00AM Doug - Doug's Christmas Story
2:30AM CatDog - A Very CatDog Christmas
3:00AM Ren & Stimpy Show - A Scooter for Yaksmas
3:30AM As Told by Ginger - An Even Steven Holiday Special
4:00AM Angry Beavers - Gift Hoarse/Go Beavers!
4:30AM Rocko's Modern Life - Rocko's Modern Christmas
5:00AM Rugrats - Santa Experience
5:30AM Rugrats - Angelica Orders Out/Let It Snow

On Sat Dec 24, there's Splat Yule Log special from 10PM-6AM. Not sure what Yule Log is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts