December 2016 Premieres

Here's the December 2016 Premieres for the Nick Shows so far.
Nickelodeon
Blaze and the Monster Machines
Friday, December 9th-12:30 pm "The Polar Derby"
Harvey Beaks
Friday, December 9th-7:52 pm "It's Christmas You Dorks!"
Henry Danger
Saturday, December 3rd 8:00 pm "Dodging Danger"
Hey Duggee
Friday, December 23rd 10:00 am "The Tinsel Badge; The Snowman Badge; The Summer Holdiay Badge"
Max and Ruby
Thursday, December 1st-8:30 am "Max and Winston; Grandma's Bunny Sniffles"
PAW Patrol
Thursday, December 1st-12:00 pm "Pups Get Skunked; Pups and a Whale of a Tale"
Friday, December 2nd-12:00 pm "The Pups Winter Wonder Show"
Power Rangers Dino Super Charge
Saturday, December 10th-12:00 pm "Here Comes Heximas!"
Rusty Rivets
Friday, December 9th-1:00 pm "Rusty's Ski Trip Blip; Rusty and the Camp Bandit"
Shimmer and Shine
Friday, December 16th-12:00 pm "Frosty Fun; Zeta in Training"
SpongeBob SquarePants
Saturday, December 3rd-10:30 am "The Whole Tooth"
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sunday, December 4th-8:30 am "Powers Unleashed" (90-Minute Compilation Special)

Movies
Albert premieres Friday, December 9th-7:00 pm on Nickelodeon
Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs- Sunday, December 4th at 7:00 pm on Nickelodeon
Surf's Up-Sunday, December 18th at 7:00 pm on Nickelodeon
Specials
Lip Sync Battle Shorties airs Sunday, December 11th-8:00 pm on Nickelodeon
Nashville Season 5 Sneak Peek airs Thursday, December 15th-11:00 pm on Nick at Nite and 10:00 pm on TV Land, VH1 and 9:00 pm on MTV and CMT
The Splat Yule Log airs Saturday, December 24th 10:00 am

Nick Jr.
Dora and Friends: Into the City!
Sunday, December 4th-7:00 pm "Shivers the Snowman"
Mia and Me
Sunday, December 4th-8:00 am "The Unicorn King"
Sunday, December 11th-8:00 am "Hide and Seek"
Sunday, December 18th-8:00 am "A Sticky Situation"
Sunday, December 25th-8:00 am "The Strongest Team"
Sunday, December 25th-8:30 am "Breaking the Spell" (Season Finale)
Mike the Knight
Sunday, December 18th-7:00 pm "Mike the Knight and the Christmas Star"
Sunday, December 18th-7:30 pm "Mike the Knight and the Great Tug of War; Mike the Knight and the Super-Fast Sleigh Ride"
Miffy's Adventures Big and Small
Sunday, December 11th-7:00 pm "Boris on Ice; Miffy and the Bird; Miffy's Go-Cart"
Zack & Quack
Sunday, December 4th-7:30 pm "Ice Pop Sisters; Fluffy and the Pop Bears"

Nicktoons
Get Blake!
Sunday, December 18th-5:00 pm "Get Toothy!; Get Terrestial!"
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Sunday, December 4th-5:00 pm "Heat Wave"
Sunday, December 4th-5:30 pm "Charm School"
Rabbids Invasion
Sunday, December 11th-5:00 pm "Rabbid Santa; Snow Rabbid; Egg-ceptional Rabbid"
Top Ten Trick Shots
Friday, December 9th-9:00 pm "Year End Holiday Special"
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Sunday, December 4th-10:00 am "Fusion Foes"
Sunday, December 11th-10:00 am "Gong the Strong"
Sunday, December 18th-10:00 am "The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 1"

TeenNick
TeenNick Top 10
Friday, December 9th 9:00 pm "TeenNick Top 10 Holiday Takeover"

TV Land
Impastor
Wednesday, December 7th-10:30 pm "Thy Neighbor's Wife" (Season Finale)
Younger
Wednesday, December 7th-10:00 pm "Piegons, Parrots, and Storks"
Wednesday, December 14th-10:00 pm "A Book Fair to Remember"
Wednesday, Decemebr 14th-10:30 pm "Get Real" (Season Finale)

Last edited:

kanc

-Paw Patrol timings for new episodes on Thurs Dec 1 AND Fri Dec 2 are at 12:00PM.
-SpongeBob new episode is a 15 min. and airing at 10:30AM
-Impastor season finale on Dec 7, and Younger will have season finale on Dec 14 10:30PM
-Harvey Beaks christmas special airs at 8:00PM
-
Nickelodeon will premiere the movie: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) on Sunday December 4 7:00PM-9:00PM
-Another special mentioned by @PinkiePie97 on Sunday December 11 at 8:00PM will air Lip Sync Battle Shorties (one hour special)

-Nickelodeon listed TMNT on Sun Dec 4 8:30AM-10AM, though zap2it listed it blank....

Nicktoons

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
Sunday December 4 10:00AM The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 1
Sunday December 4 10:30AM The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 2

NickJr
Dora and Friends
Sunday December 4 7:00PM Shivers the Snowman

Mia and Me
Sunday December 4 8:00AM The Rainbow Spring

Zack and Quack
Sunday December 4 7:30PM Ice Pop Sisters/Fluffy and the Pop Bears

Last edited:
-Paw Patrol timings for new episodes on Thurs Dec 1 AND Fri Dec 2 are at 12:00PM.
-SpongeBob new episode is a 15 min. and airing at 10:30AM
-Impastor season finale on Dec 7, and Younger will have season finale on Dec 14 10:30PM
-Harvey Beaks christmas special airs at 8:00PM
-
Nickelodeon will premiere the movie: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) on Sunday December 4 7:00PM-9:00PM
-Another special mentioned by @PinkiePie97 on Sunday December 11 at 8:00PM will air Lip Sync Battle Shorties (one hour special)

-Nickelodeon listed TMNT on Sun Dec 4 8:30AM-10AM, though zap2it listed it blank....

Nicktoons
Fairly OddParents
Saturday December 3 7:15PM Return of the L.O.S.E.R.S. (unsure if it's a technical error..)

Sanjay and Craig
Sunday December 4 5:30PM #321 (assume it's an error by zap2it)
Sunday December 4 6:00PM #322 (assume it's an error by zap2it)
Sunday December 4 6:30PM #323 (assume it's an error by zap2it)

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
Sunday December 4 10:00AM The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 1
Sunday December 4 10:30AM The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 2

NickJr
Dora and Friends
Sunday December 4 7:00PM Shivers the Snowman

Mia and Me
Sunday December 4 8:00AM The Rainbow Spring

Zack and Quack
Sunday December 4 7:30PM Ice Pop Sisters/Fluffy and the Pop Bears
Sanjay and Craig already ended last July with the two-part half hour series finale episode "Booyah for Bollywood" at the end of the show's third and final season.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Sanjay and Craig already ended last July with the two-part half hour series finale episode "Booyah for Bollywood" at the end of the show's third and final season.
We know that. It's very strange Screener is saying that it's going to be new. Probably just an error on their part, but we're going to mention it anyway.

@D-nice is the man. I don't see any Kuu Kuu Harajuku new episodes listing on Nickelodeon. I checked Mon Dec 5 week and there are no premieres scheduled though.
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/kuu-kuu-harajuku/EP02517498?aid=tvschedule

And Fairly OddParents: Return of the LOSERS to schedule on Nicktoons Sat Dec 3 7:15PM have been pulled. It's definite error.
Are you sure? try clicking on Episode Guide because that's where I found all the December Premieres for the Show. Maybe the schedule wasn't updated or it was just a mistake.

Last edited:

kanc

Are you sure? try clicking on Episode Guide because that's where I found all the December Premieres for the Show. Maybe the schedule wasn't updated or it was just a mistake.
yes i'm really sure. there's a difference though. here's the grid updated version
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=11006&channel=81&aid=tvschedule (just scroll to December 5)

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlist...nNum=11006&channel=81&sgt=grid&aid=tvschedule

But this: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/kuu-kuu-harajuku/episode-guide/EP02517498?aid=tvschedule does lists episode guide listings that December 5 is supposed to be new episodes, but I checked on grid version of tvschedule zap2it, and it seemed that it's fake..

The grid version reveals that there are no new episodes of Kuu Kuu Harajuku listed.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/kuu-kuu-harajuku/EP02517498?aid=tvschedule - This mentions if upcoming episodes airing, BUT nothing saying that December 5 is airing at all.

theFutonCritic still has NOT listed December premieres for Nickelodeon.
---
I'm sorry if it confuses you, but zap2it episode lists and schedule grid does not match actual air dates, like Kuu Kuu Harajuku, Fairly OddParents, Rabbids Invasion, Pig Goat Banana Cricket for season 1, Get Blake, Rank the Prank. Once the shows are no longer popular, the airdates does not match accuracy of schedule listing

Last edited:

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
yes i'm really sure. there's a difference though. here's the grid updated version
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=11006&channel=81&aid=tvschedule (just scroll to December 5)

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlist...nNum=11006&channel=81&sgt=grid&aid=tvschedule

But this: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/kuu-kuu-harajuku/episode-guide/EP02517498?aid=tvschedule does lists episode guide listings that December 5 is supposed to be new episodes, but I checked on grid version of tvschedule zap2it, and it seemed that it's fake..

The grid version reveals that there are no new episodes of Kuu Kuu Harajuku listed.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/kuu-kuu-harajuku/EP02517498?aid=tvschedule - This mentions if upcoming episodes airing, BUT nothing saying that December 5 is airing at all.

theFutonCritic still has NOT listed December premieres for Nickelodeon.
It's not entirely fake. Just like The Tom and Jerry Show, zap2it is listing Canadian airdates on Kuu Kuu Harajuku's episode guide, as Family Channel is running new episodes every weekday over in Canada. Here's the schedule for December 5th (for some reason the episode at 3:30pm ET isn't listed as new, but if you click on the episode name itself, you'll see that its airdate is December 5th: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlist...lis=1480917600000&stnNum=11156&aid=tvschedule).

EDIT: Some of the airdates being listed are U.S. ones, but starting with Episode 13, they're Canadian ones. Very confusing honestly. But one thing's for sure, there's no new episodes of the show in the U.S. in December thus far.

Last edited:
Here's the December 2016 Premieres for the Nick Shows so far.
Nickelodeon
Harvey Beaks
Friday, December 9th-8:00 pm "It's Christmas You Dorks!"
Henry Danger
Saturday, December 3rd 8:00 pm "Dodging Danger"
Max and Ruby
Thursday, December 1st-8:30 am "Max and Winston; Grandma's Bunny Sniffles"
PAW Patrol
Thursday, December 1st-12:00 pm "Pups Get Skunked; Pups and a Whale of a Tale"
Friday, December 2nd-12:00 pm "The Pups Winter Wonder Show"
Power Rangers Dino Super Charge
Saturday, December 10th-12:00 pm "Here Comes Heximas!"
Rusty Rivets
Friday, December 9th "Rusty's Ski Trip Blip; Rusty and the Camp Bandit"
Shimmer and Shine
Friday, December 16th "Shiver and Shake; The Silent Treatment"
SpongeBob SquarePants
Saturday, December 3rd-10:30 am "The Whole Tooth"
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sunday, December 4th-9:00 am

Movies
Albert premieres Friday, December 9th-7:00 pm on Nickelodeon
Specials
Lip Sync Battle Shorties airs Sunday, December 11th-8:00 pm on Nickelodeon

Nick Jr.
Dora and Friends: Into the City!
Sunday, December 4th-7:00 pm "Shivers the Snowman"
Mia and Me
Sunday, December 4th-8:00 am "The Rainbow Spring"
Zack & Quack
Sunday, December 4th-7:30 pm "Ice Pop Sisters; Fluffy and the Pop Bears"

Nicktoons
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Sunday, December 4th-6:00 pm "Heat Wave"
Sunday, December 5th-6:30 pm "Charm School"
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Sunday, December 4th-10:00 am "The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 1"
Sunday, December 4th-10:30 am "The Pendulum Swings Both Ways Part 2"

TeenNick
TBA

TV Land
Impastor
Wednesday, December 7th-10:30 pm "Thy Neighbor's Wife" (Season Finale)
Younger
Wednesday, December 7th-10:00 pm "Piegons, Parrots, and Storks"
Wednesday, December 14th-10:00 pm "A Book Fair to Remember"
Wednesday, Decemebr 14th-10:30 pm "Get Real" (Season Finale)
Apparently, it was the holiday special episodes of Power Rangers: Dino Super Charge, which is going back in time, before Lord Arcanon's army has arrived, Before he set Zenowing free from Doomwing's body, Before 3-part of the Epic Finale for the final showdown between All Rangers and Heckyl and Master Sledge's army!

And the next season premiere of Power Rangers: Ninja Steel is Coming to Nickelodeon everywhere, next year as 2017!! With New Episode, New Season, New Series, New Heroes and Villains, New Allies and Rivals, New Friends and Enemies, New Monsters, New Megazord, New member of Power Rangers and a whole New Cast!

Based on the Japanese Footage of Super Sentai, Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. And soon, they have celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Power Rangers saga in 2018 as working in development!!!!

So, we leaps to conclusions and YOU leads to confusions!!!! Right?

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

kanc

Schedule Zap2it updated, and on Sunday December 4 Nickelodeon will air TMNT special: Powers Unleashed (which I think will be from #323 through #325 single episodes put together in a movie).

EDIT: I realized the special is actually recap from November premieres, sorry for misunderstanding. There's still 4 more episodes left.. Schedule zap2it episode guide made a mistake saying #323 The Revenge of Super Shredder to air Sunday Dec 4, but that's false..

Last edited:
Schedule Zap2it updated, and on Sunday December 4 Nickelodeon will air TMNT special: Powers Unleashed (which I think will be from #323 through #325 single episodes put together in a movie).

That means TMNT will have one episode left of season 4
And the fifth season premiere of TMNT are Coming Soon!!!!!!

Because on Demember 4th, the next 3 episodes will be combined into television movie event, TMNT: Power Unleashed and the last episode of 8th story arcs AND 4th Season Finale of TMNT on Nickelodeon!

According to encyclopedia and Wikia, every episodes of ALL 4 seasons of TMNT has been divided into ALL 8 story arcs from each characters! Right?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
From the episode description, Powers Unleashed may be a compilation from episodes that have already aired. - http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/tee...owers-unleashed/EP015893230118?aid=tvschedule

"The Turtles face a shocking turn of events when their most dangerous foe mutates into the Super Shredder" references "The Super Shredder", and "their closest friend transforms into a vengeful alien" might be "The Power Inside Her". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(2012_TV_series)_(season_4)

In between those episodes is "Darkest Plight", which would make it a three episode arc.

jaylop97

Staff member
And the fifth season premiere of TMNT are Coming Soon!!!!!!

Because on Demember 4th, the next 3 episodes will be combined into television movie event, TMNT: Power Unleashed and the last episode of 8th story arcs AND 4th Season Finale of TMNT on Nickelodeon!

According to encyclopedia and Wikia, every episodes of ALL 4 seasons of TMNT has been divided into ALL 8 story arcs from each characters! Right?

Hopefully it won't be a season that far then, and or they don't rush Season 4 to end.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts