"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Interestingly Zap2It TV Listings now shows another episode for November 24th, "TV Knight":
Batman and Commissioner Gordon check in on various happenings around Jump City.

So unless some changes occur it looks like the line-up for the next few episodes will be this:

Thursday, November 17th: "Fish Water" – Starfire wins a goldfish at the carnival and vows to keep it alive.

Thursday, November 24th: "TV Knight" - Batman and Commissioner Gordon check in on various happenings around Jump City.

Saturday, November 26th: "BBSFBDAY" – Beast Boy agrees to share his birthday with Starfire after learning she's never had one on Earth.

Thursday, December 1st: "Teen Titans Save Christmas" - When Santa decides to quit, the Titans pitch in to save Christmas.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
A new episode on Thanksgiving Day, really? But that's the day I spend pretending to care about my relatives' stories!

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
A new episode on Thanksgiving Day, really? But that's the day I spend pretending to care about my relatives' stories!

And there may be some type of surprise marathon leading up to it (You just never know......).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
And there may be some type of surprise marathon leading up to it (You just never know......).
11/5: Yeah. I figured they would just do holiday programming and air Thanksgiving-related reruns of all their shows.

11/11: Yep. Reruns and movies. "TV Knight" was removed from the 11/24 schedule. 2 LEGO Justice League movies now.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I swear "BBSFDAY" was on the schedule when I posted the link. I see Zap2It now lists it for December 3rd
11/14: Yes, it was. It got shuffled off to December now it seems...

11/19: Take with a grain of salt but as of right now, the CN schedule on zap2it states

-TV Knight
  1. Sat. 11/26: 6 pm
  2. Sun. 11/27: 5 pm
  3. Sun. 11/27: 7:30
  4. Sat. 12/3: 5 pm
-Teen Titans Save Christmas
  1. Thurs: 12/1: 6 pm
  2. Sat. 12/3: 5:15 pm
-BBSFDAY
  1. Sat. 12/3: 6 pm

11/20: Clip #1 for "TV Knight"

11/22: The Season 3 Part 2 DVD is set for a January 24 release.

Last edited:

Greg91

Reporter
11/22: The Season 3 Part 2 DVD is set for a January 24 release.
Cool! This was supposed to come out in August I believe but the episodes hadn't finished airing.

Also, that TV Knight episode sounds pretty fun. I wouldn't be surprised to see Teen Titans Go feature a gag with Justice League Action Batman, Cyborg, and/or Gordon since they're all in this show as well.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

GrantM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts