Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockorockorocko

Ratings have been too good for AatC for Nick not to probably pay big bucks for more episodes to be produced. I don't mind... it's nice seeing SBSP, AatC and TLH all get decent airtime on the main Nick network...

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I swear, PAW Patrol (or, as I like to call them, the Poop Patrol) is getting more popular than Dora the Destroy-er, I mean, Explorer!
I don't think Dora is as big as it used to be, or at least that's the impression I got when they stopped making it and airing it on the main channel.

kanc

I don't think Dora is as big as it used to be, or at least that's the impression I got when they stopped making it and airing it on the main channel.
The reason Dora the Explorer isn't popular was all because of the spinoff: Dora and Friends. and maybe the lawsuit of Dora the Explorer could be the cause of the cancellation?

And for Paw Patrol getting renewed, I'm not surprised that Nick really wants to continue keeping more Paw Patrol seasons

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The reason Dora the Explorer isn't popular was all because of the spinoff: Dora and Friends. and maybe the lawsuit of Dora the Explorer could be the cause of the cancellation?
Didn't know there was a lawsuit. Yeah, I wonder if that has to do with it.

kanc

Didn't know there was a lawsuit. Yeah, I wonder if that has to do with it.
well google search for it, and maybe voice actress of Dora. But I don't know if lawsuit has to do it.. but I could be wrong

rockorockorocko

Not surprised about Bubble Guppies. It's been on forever, had a nice run. Thinking Team Umizoomi is next. Besides Nick has reloaded on it's Nick Jr. lineup and has found some new hits to flesh out.

As for Moner, highly doubt she'll go back to Nick.

The fourth season for TTM is supposedly the last. Same could be said for NRDD. Makes sense.

Is SoR waiting on a renewal or are they currently working on the new second season?

Micahel Cataldo

Not surprised about Bubble Guppies. It's been on forever, had a nice run. Thinking Team Umizoomi is next. Besides Nick has reloaded on it's Nick Jr. lineup and has found some new hits to flesh out.

As for Moner, highly doubt she'll go back to Nick.

The fourth season for TTM is supposedly the last. Same could be said for NRDD. Makes sense.

Is SoR waiting on a renewal or are they currently working on the new second season?

What do you mean you doubt that Moner will go back to Nickelodeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I should develop my Darwin the Merman character more lol
A lot of the international VAs playing Masako Nozawa's roles in the Dragon Ball franchise passed away prematurely and I am afraid that Ward Perry (the voice of Turles) also met such fate. What do you think?
It's been 11 years since that abysmal Prince Takes Knight episode premiered. It is not only the worst episode of Power Rangers Megaforce but it is the worst episode in the entire Power Rangers franchise bc of Gia's leadership skills. Gia wasn't a good leader bc she stinks at it!
My 20 year anniversary on this site is in 10 days, wow.
Added the Geometry Dash profile into my signature. Like the others I have presence, it has its signature colors.

Featured Posts