Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sincerely I never remember seeing on CN CEE that thing called "Cubix". :confused:

Also, this week's contenstants on CN CEE's Vote and Watch are Steven Universe and Clarence, from the "coolness" category, not like on CN RSEE where it's from the "best show" category.

According to: http://dubbingpedia.pl/wiki/Cubix Cubix premiered on CN CEE in 30th September 2002. 2nd season was planned to be aired from 5th May 2003, but it was postponed until the 28th August 2003. The show stopped being aired on CN Poland at 4th January 2004. So interesting, at 11th September 2004 (mine 8th Birthday) one of the episode was aired instead of The Flintstones.

szjdfgs

Pedro posted this.
Not much to say since he only mentioned Rafael Rosa animated this.
mimimi.gif

Francisque

Sincerely I never remember seeing on CN CEE that thing called "Cubix". :confused:

Also, this week's contenstants on CN CEE's Vote and Watch are Steven Universe and Clarence, from the "coolness" category, not like on CN RSEE where it's from the "best show" category.
Cubix certainly aired on CN UK though
So here's another "modern" Casillas bumper:
Simply amazing

RegularCapital

Staff member
Cubix certainly aired on CN UK though

Yep and I remember it well.

Those Casillas/Check It 2.0 bumpers by BlooMac are awesome, it would be cool for CN Europe's 25th Anniversary that they recreate some of the bumpers from previous rebrands but featuring the new characters.

Here's CN UK's Summer of Laughs promo, adapted from the currently used Half Term Marathons promo, starts Monday 25th July:

No sign of 4.0 (yet)

Last edited:

Moleoman

New episodes of "Skunk Fu" promo as aired on CN PL/CEE in October 2008:

And here's a slightly off-top trivia that I noticed a few moments ago. The music in Polish Cheetos commercial (that promotes "Ice Age" stickers) is the same as... the one in European versions of various CN City bumpers!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
And here's a slightly off-top trivia that I noticed a few moments ago. The music in Polish Cheetos commercial (that promotes "Ice Age" stickers) is the same as... the one in European versions of various CN City bumpers!
I think that it's stock music. Tooncast's main ID features stock music that I've already heard on Portuguese ads.

Francisque

I've heard that music more than once being used by random Italian channels, even Disney Channel at one point

Macyparks

New episodes of "Skunk Fu" promo as aired on CN PL/CEE in October 2008:

I knew that tune was familiar

Last edited:

BlooMac

Well, CN Canada's presentation seems to have been updated a bit. They're using Dimensional on new promos, at least on ones they got from the USA. 4.0-fied versions of European 1.0 bumpers have appeared, which look really good, as well as new ones with We Bare Bears and The Powerpuff Girls. 1.0 ones still seem to air every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts