"Justice League vs. Teen Titans" Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Mod Note: Remember, spoiler discussion of the movie goes in the talkback thread. Not here. Don't post spoilers here, please.

As far as the clip goes, very cool it opens with an action beat at the Hall of Justice. Still a little surprised Luthor is attacking them so soon.

Can't say I like that Angela Chen design. Hardly far from your typical Lois Lane look.
It was a reuse of Young Justice's Cat Grant but they changed her from blonde to black hair.

Troy Troodon

Another clip:

Damian and Dick. Ever the odd couple :p.

Cant this marriage ever be saved.
xd.gif

gunleon

MPXToonInferno
Despite these few bumps, Justice League vs Teen Titans is a great film and brings the Titans back to its glory days and even more. I would personally love to see more stories of these Titans in the near future. And while we're at it, why not add in characters from Young Justice as well, to make things even more interesting

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Well, unfortunately I got the post credits scene spoiled from reading this thread... But anyway, I hope we get another Titan film announced at Comic-Con. Hopefully without riding the coat tails of Justice League. I don't understand the notion that Justice League can carry itself but the Titans can't. Teen Titans is a huge brand that DC should've been tapping into for years.

Otaku-sempai

Well, unfortunately I got the post credits scene spoiled from reading this thread... But anyway, I hope we get another Titan film announced at Comic-Con. Hopefully without riding the coat tails of Justice League. I don't understand the notion that Justice League can carry itself but the Titans can't. Teen Titans is a huge brand that DC should've been tapping into for years.
Agreed. I look at X-Men: First Class as proof-of-concept that the Teen Titans can work tremendously well on film (my own preference is for the Wolfman/Perez years of The New Teen Titans).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
March 31st: The DC Entertainment YouTube channel has another exclusive clip, and a short interview with Jerry O'Connell about voicing Superman:

April 1st: Comic Book Resources has an article about the movie, featuring short interviews with producer James Tucker, character designer Phil Bourassa, and voice actors Stuart Allan, Jason O'Mara, Jerry O'Connell, Chris Gorham and Kari Wahlgren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts