January 2016 Premieres

kanc

OK, All the January premieres have been updated. But Nicktoons, Nick Jr, and TeenNick listings are not in theFutonCritic except NFL Rush.

kanc

For some strange reason starting tomorrow, every Fridays 6:30AM Nick at Nite will air season 3 episodes of Instant Mom. Not sure why Nick at Nite wanted to air season 3 of Instant Mom for this year even though they should've aired last year in first place, but since TVLand already aired it back last fall.

shamir ejaz

For some strange reason starting tomorrow, every Fridays 6:30AM Nick at Nite will air season 3 episodes of Instant Mom. Not sure why Nick at Nite wanted to air season 3 of Instant Mom for this year even though they should've aired last year in first place, but since TVLand already aired it back last fall.
I notice that not going in order of this current season why is that?

kanc

I notice that not going in order of this current season why is that?
TVLand already aired all season 3 episodes and ended in December, though its 19 episodes for season 3 aired, this was supposed to be 20 episodes, and one episode short. My guess is it was supposed to be one hour season finale, but got edited into 20 min.

Last edited:
The completed premiere calendar
Nickelodeon%201-2016_zpsnyibdhoc.png~original

kanc

It's interesting there has been no changes to schedule, and this time Nick at Nite will not simulcast Younger and Teachers starting this Wednesday. But they last week did simulcast. Younger and Teachers will air encores only every Monday 1AM hour for TVLand recent premieres.

kanc

I'm surprised nobody posted this on NickJr thread before I post it just today that Tues Jan 19 to Fri Jan 22 6PM had new episodes of Max and Ruby. I don't really watch current Nick Jr shows but I want to keep track because Nickelodeon stubborn to air all episodes of each shows, including NickJr preschool shows. When I checked tvschedule.zap2it for this, it did not display "NEW" beneath episode title. This same thing goes for Penguins of Madagascar, Winx Club. There are a few possibilities tvschedule.zap2it could sometimes never be reliable for when it's airing in USA. last 2 episodes of See Dad Run in zap2it posted it aired on Jun and Aug 2015 but REALLY IT DiDN"T.

EDIT: As of March 2017, I emailed nickandmore for strange new episodes of Max and Ruby: these Oct 2012 Nickelodeon premieres
070 -- Oct-9-2012 -- Ruby's Diorama / Ruby's Croquet Match / Ruby's Huff and Puff
071 -- Oct-10-2012 -- Max's Pinata / Ruby's Movie Night / Doctor Ruby
072 -- Oct-11-2012 -- Ruby's Tower / Ruby's Juice Bar / Max's Tree Fort
076 -- Oct-12-2012 -- Max and the Magnet / Ruby's Parrot Project / Max's Spaghetti
..were actually first times airing on NickJr on Jan 2016, that's why..

Last edited:

kanc

Nick at Nite will still CONTINUE to simulcast Younger and Teachers starting tomorrow.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I've noticed that happening to Sanjay & Craig as well (there's hasn't been a 'new' icon next to the new episodes lately).

kanc

I've noticed that happening to Sanjay & Craig as well (there's hasn't been a 'new' icon next to the new episodes lately).
There are some of the others, like Max and Ruby, Winx Club, Dora and Friends, Rabbids Invasion, See Dad Run, now Sanjay and Craig for a little for strange reason on zap2it didn't mark icon "NEW". Zap2it dates can be confusing

Lord Hater

Retired
There are some of the others, like Max and Ruby, Winx Club, Dora and Friends for strange reason on zap2it didn't mark icon "NEW". Zap2it dates can be confusing
Rabbids Invasion also has different air dates on Zap2it than the USA ones.

It's not just a Nick problem either: Supernoobs on CN and some shows on DXD like Boyster and Pac-Man have confusing air dates.

kanc

Rabbids Invasion also has different air dates on Zap2it than the USA ones.

It's not just a Nick problem either: Supernoobs on CN and some shows on DXD like Boyster and Pac-Man have confusing air dates.
Even if it's not JUST Nickelodeon. Cartoons, DXD, I think zap2it thread could be moved to general animations or something.. section. This section is nicktoons. Sadly I don't follow Cartoon Network, DXD, Disney, Adult Swim, Boomerang or any other networks (except Nickelodeon networks) so I can't really confirm if this is true

kanc

I checked on theFutonCritc for January Paw Patrol listings and out of nowhere, Tues Jan 26 new episode had been pulled and I wasn't aware of this since I've checked this now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts