MrBabySpencer

I wasn't sure where to put this, but MediaBizBloggers (Now Media Village) has posted upfront information on when the networks are going to be having their upfronts. Disney via Disney Media has upfronts on February 29-March 1, and March 7-March 9, Nickelodeon will be having theirs on March 2nd, along with Nick@Nite having theirs the day after, March 3rd, while Comedy Central will be having their's on March 31st, FOX will be having their's on May 16th. while Cartoon Network's is currently unknown, it might have to do Turner's upfront on May 18th,
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/2016-network-upfront-and-digital-newfronts-schedule/

jaylop97

Staff member
Wow so many dates, luckily the big 3 toon channels are getting their shows announced on separate dates. While I would guess the CN date could be on a random time like last year.

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
I wasn't sure where to put this, but MediaBizBloggers (Now Media Village) has posted upfront information on when the networks are going to be having their upfronts. Disney via Disney Media has upfronts on February 29-March 1, and March 7-March 9, Nickelodeon will be having theirs on March 2nd, along with Nick@Nite having theirs the day after, March 3rd, while Comedy Central will be having their's on March 31st, FOX will be having their's on May 16th. while Cartoon Network's is currently unknown, it might have to do Turner's upfront on May 18th,
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/2016-network-upfront-and-digital-newfronts-schedule/

Disney chose Leap Day. Why am I not surprised by that news? Also, there is going to be a big Disney Infinity presentation on March 1, so I am expecting most TV info to be out on the 29th.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts