Kung fu Panda

shamir ejaz

I checked on the kung fu panda legend of awesomeness wikipedia it shows the series ended june 22 2014 but on the episodes list it shows for season 3 episodes 71 till 80 to be announced or those episodes going to be burned off on nicktoons or is the series done forever.

jaylop97

Staff member
It is likely that Nick is going to air the rest on Nicktoons, just like the penguins of Madagascar, or the new episodes just might air on Netflix as Dreamworks is now mainly affiliated with Netflix.

kanc

https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/nick-has-lots-of-unaired-episodes.5423601/page-7

Here's a thread for list of shows that has been unaired for more than 6 months.

You can't keep making new threads like this for every show. If you have question, I posted the link thread for unaired episodes. It wouldn't hurt if you post this.

As for Kung Fu Panda, yes it did last aired Nickelodeon Jun 2014. Though it had been aired mostly on Nicktoons before May 2015. If any news for this, I'll keep it updated and let you know. I'm alert on schedules and updates, but nothing as of right now.

kanc

I checked on the kung fu panda legend of awesomeness wikipedia it shows the series ended june 22 2014 but on the episodes list it shows for season 3 episodes 71 till 80 to be announced or those episodes going to be burned off on nicktoons or is the series done forever.
ok,
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/694271497460936704
Nicktoons will air the 5 remaining episodes on Feb 15-Feb 19 at 6PM each. This would leave 5 remaining episodes left including one hour special.

jaylop97

Staff member
Wow it was about time they got to air those episodes, though it would been nice to see them around the release of KFP 3, but Nick must of finally came to their senses to finally air these episodes,

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts