"Dark TV Vault: Otherworld" Talkback

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Dark TV Vault: Otherworld

Extra note: Free Spirit has been bought by Microsoft. This won't affect next week's return of the webcomic in any way, except for the 2-minute reading limit and the paid DLC, plus the exclusivity of access to Internet Explorer.

Asuyuka

Taking a look at one of my favorite obscure shows, I see?

I know it's terribly weird, but I think it was an interesting concept that, if done right, could've been an American equivalent to Quatermass. I really wish someone would show those five episodes, if they really existed, but alas, it's probably a pipe dream.

Yes, I still want to continue it. I just have no time, or inspiration, right now.

For the interested, there's a little more info, and clips, here:

http://www.tvobscurities.com/articles/otherworld/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kung-Fu Yoshi

The copyright records on Otherworld -- the production codes listed there go up to 11, so I guess there were 13, unless Universal messed with the production codes. The prod. numbers on epguides.com's A-Team season 5 go up to 21, but there's only 13.

I haven't seen either show.

rockmonster

Extra note: Free Spirit has been bought by Microsoft. This won't affect next week's return of the webcomic in any way, except for the 2-minute reading limit and the paid DLC, plus the exclusivity of access to Internet Explorer.

I hope you're joking.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
It just came to me but I feel like Infinity Train is the closest thing we'll ever get to an Otherworld remake/reboot.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts