"Toonami" News & Discussion Thread

Ready For Toonami Tonight? I'm so ready for Toonami Tonight and It going to be awesome! A new game review and promos will be air during the week. Toonami is now going to get popular!

astarisborn94

Ready For Toonami Tonight? I'm so ready for Toonami Tonight and It going to be awesome! A new game review and promos will be air during the week. Toonami is now going to get popular!
I have to work tonight, so I can't watch it. However, I will try to tweet it tonight and tune in for Week 5.

The Man in Black

I have 5 of broats
Hey, you guys want to know why Cowboy Bebop never aired on Nick?

Nickelodeon+s+Toonami_049744_3720689.jpg

:rolleyes2:

El-Hazard

I like birds
I gotta say, as far as getting stuff trending on Twitter last night (because I'm always circling Twitter like a hawk during Toonami), it went over way better than I expected it to. Freakin' Bleach was briefly trending, I just wish I could get a screencap of that.

But yeah, Bleach , Deadman , and Casshern all managed to trend, as well as #Toonami itself.
https://twitter.com/ToonamiFan587/status/214224616070184961

Hopefully the actual ratings themselves were decent, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man in Black

I have 5 of broats
I gotta say, as far as getting stuff trending on Twitter last night (because I'm always circling Twitter like a hawk during Toonami), it went over way better than I expected it to. Freakin' Bleach was briefly trending, I just wish I could get a screencap of that.

But yeah, Bleach , Deadman , and Casshern all managed to trend, as well as #Toonami itself.
https://twitter.com/ToonamiFan587/status/214224616070184961

Hopefully the actual ratings themselves were decent, too.

I heard even Bebop was trending last night.

Now that's funny. Laughing Spongebob needs to be a meme if it already isn't.

There's already a page over at KnowYourMeme (hilarious titled "Inappropriate Timing Spongebob Banner") with over 200 images submitted for it already. :sweat: (WARNING: possible MAJOR spoilers for a lot of things. You've been warned. :p)

It'd be pretty neat if Bleach, Toonami, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins could trend worldwide again. I know it happened with the latter 3 on the night that Toonami returned, but I don't think it's happened ever since.

The Man in Black

I have 5 of broats
You know, I'm beginning to wonder if I actually DID see Toonami a lot earlier than I usually recall, because I definitely remember seeing this and if that actually WAS '98..

[video=youtube;NGKNcHU4Lyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKNcHU4Lyg[/video]

I'm sadly assuming that the music in this promo is yet another unreleased/unknown track.

BrianLeague

So, I found this... It's an interview with Greg Ayres (voice of Ganta from Deadman Wonderland) from a while ago, before Adult Swim brought back Toonami.

[video=youtube;rR3h1xk4CZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3h1xk4CZU&feature=plcp[/video]

I wonder how Adult Swim feels about anime right now though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts