"Hero Factory" Miniseries Coming to Nicktoons on September 20

Bryan

News/Schedules
Staff member
Reporter
Nicktoons will air a 4-night miniseries called Hero Factory, based on the LEGO toy line, starting Monday, September 20 at 8PM ET.

Commercials began airing yesterday for it. It’s CGI animated (like the Bionicle movies) and looks pretty good to me.

JasonFox

The Maniacal Movie Critic
I saw few commercials for it and I gotta say I'm pretty excited. I extremely enjoyed Clutch Powers movie and hopefully if this Mini-Series is a success we'll see a show ordered.

Momotaros

Nicktoons will air a 4-night miniseries called Hero Factory, based on the LEGO toy line, starting Monday, September 20 at 8PM ET.

Commercials began airing yesterday for it. It’s CGI animated (like the Bionicle movies) and looks pretty good to me.

Aww,so that's what that promo was about. I was scratching my head when I saw it. lol

Bryan

News/Schedules
Staff member
Reporter
This is odd, but it looks like Nicktoons is going to premiere Hero Factory TONIGHTfrom 3-4:45AM ET. They are still running promos for the September 20 premiere, so maybe this is some kind of special premiere that no one is really suppose to know about?? Doesn’t make much sense to me either.

So, it you want to watch it early, stay up late tonight or just wait until September 20.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts