Make your own new cartoon idea!

Butterstar

Bring Sakura back to the US!
Schoolgirls: Rated TV-Y7. This show focuses on an overly done plot --- 13 year old girls who just wanna have fun, meet boys, and throw sleepovers. Tacky and shallow, I know, but I just thought of it. Expected Nickelodeon, Kabillion or Saturday morning show.

Cast

Sascha: Sascha is the main star who is just trying to get through in this crazy world.

Stari: Stari is a video-game obsessed girl who's kinda the social outcast, but is still friends with the rest of the girls.

Emao: A stuck-up goth girl who hates Sascha and Stari and well, everything.

Those are just three throw-away main characters. I expect nothing big of this.

Under Your Bed: Rated TV-14. Into the dark shadows of children's beds come reality, which haunts their souls and shows them a uncensored, dark taste of what reality is like. Expected IFC or [adult swim] show.

I expect nothing big of this either, and just thought of a plot and shoved it here. I'd have to think really hard to get tasteful characters out of this.

Graveyard: Rated TV-MA. Animated movie. This show takes a deep anime style which forces on human corpses disposed of by their murderers, and families who try to track down the killer and overall remove the evil of humanity, practically wiping it out, but the overall more-realistic thinking of a hypnotist is to bring back to dead. Something that would probably air on IFC or Sundance Channel.

This one I'm interested in. I'm trying to figure out how I'd work this out, how the characters would look, talk, and fit in, and what style I'd do this in.

TT66

Sea Adventures

Well I had an idea on a cartoon show called "Sea Adventures" The show is about Exggar a 14 year old Jellyfish and his adventures in the sea.

Planeteer

What I have so far:

I can't quite get the title...something like EnerGenie or Al and Jenni, or maybe even Maxwell's Demon, but basically it's an updated I Dream of Jeannie.

Basic premise: a female scientist discovers what seems to be a non-polluting energy source. Exposure to the energy causes her to transform into a genie-like super-being. Her energy is stored in a "lamp" which takes the form of a cigarette lighter (or maybe an electronic device) which is found by her boyfriend. When the lighter/PDA is turned on, the genie is conjured up. The two of them go on a quest to find out why all this is happening.

One of the themes is the complexity of human relationships. Sure, there's the old theme of women being subservient, but ironically (even paradoxically) Jenni is the ultimate empowered woman.

Cast of Characters:

JENNIFER "JENNI" MAXWELL: A scientist who was researching new energy sources (so we wouldn't have to be reliant on oil/fossil fuels) and was transformed into a "djinn of smokeless fire". She's nearly-omnipotent (unless confronted by stronger-willed genies, magic, electromagnetic fields, or whatever you think her weakness should be), but the force that transformed her trapped her in a modern cigarette lighter/PDA (anything symbolic of something that contains "fire") and reprogrammed her with something called the Protocols. Interestingly, when the Protocols began to teach her about the near-omnipotence thing, Jenni realized that the reason the Protocols exist is to prevent god-complexes. The shock of the realization broke her programming, but since she understands the original benign intention she chooses to follow the Protocols as opposed to being a brainwashed slave to them.

ALVIN CREED: Alvin was a comic book geek who wanted to become a professional writer/artist for comics. When he found out that his girlfriend was now willing to literally anything for him, he decided to go into the superhero business with her. Alvin's no vigilante, though: he wants to focus on disaster relief. He has to admit Jenni cuts one hell of a hot figure in her harem costume, but refuses to treat her like a slave (more like a business partner).

ROBERT MAXWELL: Oil executive who respects his daughter's having the "cojones" to go into alternative energy research. This isn't Captain Planet and the Planeteers, though, so Robert's no eco-villain; more like the J. Jonah Jameson to Jenni's Spider-Man! :D He's cynical and over-political, but threaten his daughter or other family and HE WILL END YOU.

AL-TAIR: Chief of the Jinns, who takes the form of a giant sun with a human (Asian/Arabic) face. He wants to investigate the resurgence of Jinns on Earth...not all of whom are as nice as Jenni.

Srebak

The Divine Three

Plot: Three elementary school kids (ages 9-12 and one a girl) of a place called Nexus City, USA, accidentally stumble upon a box with three strange items; a belt with a lightning bolt on the buckle, a golden Tiara and a necklace with a raven pendant. The eldest; Zack Salmoneus, puts on the belt and it surprisingly fits him fine. The girl, Ivy Gizza, wears the tiara and the youngest, Neil Gardas, puts on the necklace.

Meanwhile, high above the stars, the planets have begun a strange action, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune's moons have all each reached a perfect alignment. At first one might consider this no big deal. But they'd be wrong to think that, for this strange phenomenon causes three things to happen simultaneously. The ancient Greek witch, Circe, rises from the deepest part of the Underworld, Tartarus. At the same time, the ancient Egyptian serpent, Apep, rises from the Nile River and the Norse goddess of Ice and Vengeance, Skadi suddenly feels active after years of dormancy. These three divine beings all had the same thing on their minds - World domination.

Back in Nexus City, Zack, Ivy and Neil begin to truly understand what these items are. Zack discovers that the belt he wears is the Belt of Olympus, Ivy learns she's wearing the Tiara of Isis and Neil figures out that he's wearing the Pendant of Asgard. They learn all this from an old man, who reveals himself to not to be an old man, but instead, the Oracle of Delphi, the mystical being that was widely believed to be able to foresee into the Future. She was entrusted by three gods from three different cultures to guard three items of divine power and she has done so for over a thousand years, until the children found them. She was originally going to take them from them, but somehow, she felt that this was meant to be.

This power that was aforementioned was that whoever wears any of the items, if used properly, will call forth the power of the gods. More specifically, when Zack, Ivy and Neil say the proper incantations, they are imbued with the power of the gods and transform in demigod-like beings. However, this was actually fortunate, because now that Circe, Apep and Skadi are all free and awake, they eventually bump into each other and they form an alliance of darkness. One with which they intend to conquer Earth (or destroy it depending how they agree on it).

Now Zack, Ivy and Neil must learn from the All-knowing Oracle how to master these powers and protect their world from Evil. This will take them to amazing places of Myth and legend. From Mount Olympus to the Underworld, from the Nile River to Duat, from Asgard to Valhalla and even to the palace of the Jade Emperor and the land of Animal Spirits. All of this, from the shared words "We are Divine!"

Characters:
Protagonists:

Zack Salmoneus - The eldest of the trio (12 yrs. old) and the wearer of the Belt of Olympus. When he wields the belts power, he gains Super Strength, Super Speed, Flight, durability and control over Lightning (like Zeus). To wield these powers, he will say the name of a figure in Greek Mythology (e.g. to use Super Strength he says "By the Strength of Hercules"). He is the de facto leader of the group, but his role is still unofficial. As such, Ivy and Neil often get annoyed when he gets too bossy and overly controlling. But when it really matters, Zack shows the skill of a true leader and is still respected as such. When he invokes the power of his belt, he transforms into a slightly taller, muscular, armored figure with the same emblem that's on the belt, on a chest plate and on the helmet he wears. His voice also becomes deeper and rather booming. To transform, he grabs the belt and exclaims "By Sky, By Earth, By Mount Olympus!" and he is then struck by a lightning bolt, after which, he becomes his demigod form. His last name is based on the Greek myth about the crazy King Salmoneus who thought he was the real Zeus and was smitten by the real Zeus for his gall.

Ivy Gizza - The middle member of the group (10-11 yrs. old) and the wearer of the Tiara of Isis. When she summons the Tiara's power, she gains the power of light (she can create bright flashes of light out of nowhere and even channel them into energy blasts), sand (she can conjure, control and even turn herself into sand) and is given the power of vision and prophecy. Like Zack, she also must include the name of a mythological being or figure when she wields her power (e.g. to use her light power, she says "By the light of Ra"). She is generally a kind, sensitive and cultured young lady, one who both her comrades can rely on, even though she is often at odds with Zack. But because she's always been a good student, and because the Tiara gives her access to a large amount of knowledge, she tends to be a bit of a know-it-all from time to time. When she invokes the Tiara's magic, she transforms into a taller, more developed woman wearing Egyptian royal clothing. Her voice is also more soothing and seductive. To transform, she puts 2 fingers on her tiara and exclaims "By the Desert Sands!" and she is surrounded by a sudden sandstorm and changes. Her name is based on Egypt’s third largest city which is also home to Egypt’s most famous monuments.

Neil Gardas - The youngest of the three "heroes" and the wearer of the Pendant of Asgard. When he calls forth the pendant's power, he becomes able to summon snowstorms, speak to animals and fight with skills he never learned. Naturally, like his friends, he must call the names of figures of his new natural mythology (e.g. to use his ice powers, he says "By the breath of Fenrir"). Neil is young, but he is also rather sensible, as he does better at thinking things through. But at times, he will often act his age, this is when he jumps in without thinking and gets himself and his friends in danger. He is still, however, definitely the glue that holds the group together. He is also the one who both Zack and Ivy go to, when they want to ventilate about the other. When he invokes the pendant's power, he transforms into a taller Viking, nuff said. His voice actually becomes a little raspier, but still booming. To transform, he grabs the pendant, holds it in the air and shouts "For Asgard! For Valhalla, For Odin" and then a snowstorm appears out of nowhere, freezes him in a block of Ice and he breaks out, fully transformed. His name is an anagram of the word; Asgard, home of the Norse gods.

Oracle - The famous Oracle of Delphi, for centuries she has lived in Delphi and offered her visions of the future to all who seek her out. But one day, the Oracle grew restless and decided to leave her temple and travel the world, spreading her visions to all who wish to know their future. But as she did so, she started to see that sometimes it's not always best for mortals to know the future, so she has since become rather introverted and rarely ever speaks what she sees unless the situation truly calls for it. Somewhere along the centuries she's been alive, the three almighty deities of three different cultures; Zeus of Greece, Isis of Egypt and Odin of the Norse, summoned her to take on a mission of divine importance. They requested her to guard their items of godly power from the forces of evil. She attempted to foresee if any will ever find them in the place she seeks to hide them, but for some strange reason, that was something she couldn't see. Regardless, she hid them anyway. Originally, when Zack, Ivy and Neil find them, Oracle intended to retrieve the items, but something in her suggested otherwise. When they eventually proved themselves skilled in their new powers, Oracle decided to do what she can to help in their fight against the evil they face. When she first met Zack, Ivy and Neil, she was under the guise of an old man, the janitor of the school they attend. She went under the alias Morton Delphi which is a direct reference to where she is from.

Antagonists:
Circe - The Ancient Greek enchantress and the show's Main Antagonist. She was best known for delaying Odysseus' journey home by turning his men into pigs. But she's actually much worse than that. Circe is an all powerful witch who summons power and allies from the deepest pits of Tartarus. She used such assets to spread terror and pain to anyone she pleased. Eventually, the gods punished her by placing a bronze necklace around her neck that greatly weakened her magic to merely basic spells. But that wasn't the end of it, for gross misuse of her domain; Hades himself exiled her to the darkest pits of his kingdom. When the moons aligned, the spell that trapped her was broken and she was freed. Her first order of business was to seek out what she once attempted to take, Pandora's Amphora. But her plans were thrown out of place, not only by the interference of Apep and Skadi, but mainly by the interception of the item by Zack, Ivy and Neil. Ever since then, Circe has vowed to destroy the "mortal filth who dared to interfere with the mighty Circe". She has however, decided to form an alliance with Apep and Skadi, who seek the same goal as her, conquest. And what's worse, when the two combined their power, they managed to remove Circe's necklace and restore her to full power.
Speartip - Speartip is Circe's Minotaur manservant and the muscle of her other minions. He is generally a mindless brute, who does anything Circe tells him. But he's also loyal to a fault; this makes him the main obstacle when it comes to attacking Circe directly. He obviously named after the sharp points on his horns

Apep - The Ancient Egyptian Serpent and 1/3 of the shows main antagonists. Since the beginning, Apep has been locked in eternal battle with the Sun God, Ra, in Apep's attempts to stop Ra from bringing the morning to the world. Apep has continued this pattern for thousands of years and every time Ra bested him. Finally tiring of this cycle of failures, Apep slowly slipped into a deep slumber underneath the Nile River. But when the moons aligned, Apep’s dark energy gained a bit of a spike and he decided to use it, not for petty revenge on Ra, but to seize absolute power. He went after what was called “Pandora’s Amphora” and attempted to harness the power within it. But his plans were not only thwarted by the interference of Circe and Skadi, but also by Zack, Ivy and Neil. After that, Apep formed an alliance with Circe and Skadi, if only accomplish their shared goal, domination and control. While Circe brings to the alliance her dark magic and unearthly resources, Apep brings deviousness and cunning. Apep is the usually the one comes up with the evil trio’s plans and strategies, even though Circe is supposedly the one in charge.
Set - Apep's Hyena lackey. When Apep rose from the Nile, he saw a lone hyena. Knowing he would require some assistance, Apep imbued this hyena with dark supernatural powers. Now the hyena, now called Set by his new snake master, is able to talk, though he’s not able to do much else. Also, he mainly just chuckles like an idiot, but when ordered to attack; he is as vicious as an entire pack of hyenas. He is named after the Egyptian god of Chaos and Disorder, Set.

Skadi – The Norse goddess of Ice and Vengeance. Because she is an ice elemental, she is rather cold blooded and sadistic. She has wreaked havoc in the Norse lands with malicious pranks and cruel jokes for centuries until she grew tired and fell into a deep sleep. When the moons aligned, she was reawakened and decided to take her pranks to a new level, a more dangerous level. She went after what was called “Pandora’s Amphora” and attempted to harness the power within it. But her plans were not only thwarted by the interference of Circe and Skadi, but also by Zack, Ivy and Neil. After that, Skadi teamed up with Circe and Apep to get revenge. While Circe brings power and Apep brings cunning, Skadi brings Intel. Because she is a powerful deity of the Ice, she has a number of ice-themed resources at her disposal which she uses to look for things or people who might be of some use to her or he comrades.
Blizzard - Skadi's pet Snowy Owl and main spy

TT66

Sea Adventures

Sea Adventures; The first season will have 110 episodes, The show is an hour long animated tv show. here are some ideas for the episodes.

101 - "Friends Til' The End, Part I"
102 - "Friends Til' The End, Part II"
103 - "Never Say Never! - The Musical!"
104 - "Caught in the Hook"
105 - "Back to School, Part I"
106 - "Back to School, Part II"
107 - "Then There Was Max!"
108 - "TBA"
109/110/111/112 - "A Jelly-Fish Out of Water"
113 - "Tritan's New Wife!"
114 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Deal WIth a Jailbird!"
115 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: I Can't Swim!"
116 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Fourth Wheel"
117 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Out of School, Part I"
118 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Out of School, Part II"
119 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Out of School, Part III"
120 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Out of School, Part IV"
121 - "Sea Side High vs. North Side High: Out of School, Part V"

Thats all I have so far for episodes.

Muthablood Pucka

I no longer exist...
I've had this idea in my head since 2009...

College Lazlo (TV MA LVS or TV 14): Lazlo and his friends go to college and have fun and go on some pretty wild adventures. (Channel: Adult Swim obviously).

The show has a adult appeal due to stuff like strong cussing (some words though are bleeped) and some of that stuff y'know but some are parts are censored or bleeped and some episodes are TV 14. The characters have different personalities like Edward, he's no longer mean. Well he's dead: you see, he's a ghost who haunts Samson because Samsom ran over him. A bit risque I know but I got the idea for a TV show from this video game idea I had.

Season One episodes:
1 - "Pilot"
2 - "College Chainsaw Horror Slaughter"
3 - "The Legend Of Classsy McClass"
4 - "Edward The...Not So Mean Ghost?"
5 - "The Dorm The Better"
6 - "Now Hiring"
7 - "The Chronicles Of Samurai Lazlo: The Crossover,The Jump Refrences, & The Oh Creek This" (A 1 hour Gintama crossover)
8 - "Legion Of Geekheroes"
9 - "Dodgeball Masters"
10 - "Samson Renkin"

Thats what I got so far. So please feel free to tell me what yall think. Thanks!

bobbybop

here is my idea for a cartoon

I have got a pet monster

a 13 year old boy called chris find a spaceship in the backyard it turns out that in that spaceship is a monster that chris calls wryan and he have to hide wryan from his parents

characters
chris your average 13 year old boy likes playing video games and surfing the web
wryan the monster always happy and sometimes say stupid things

luke wryans human form to disguise him but sometimes it goes wibbly wobbly

mum house wife
dad reas the newspaper into football

River26

Tales of America - Trust & Betrayal

This time, the story takes place in North America. Which the president whom the citizens have grown to love over the years, now begins to turn against them.

Not even the police can do anything. So to counter this threat, the police enlist the Travers kids to fight against the looming threat. Thats right, by day they are just normal kids who like you and me. On everyday walks of life, but by night, when evil strikes they go into combat mode.

---​

Meet the Team

Jacob Travers
Ht: 6'2"​

Fighting style: Fists (wears fingerless gloves that his cousin; Randy gave him)​

A high school sophmore in DC. Having heard the news, the principal came on the intercom. Sayng school has been let out, due to the threat.​

Andrew Travers
Ht: 6'1"​

Fighting style: Fists​

A highschool junior at the same school that his brother; Jacob goes to in DC. He fights alongside Jacob, against the threat that would cover America.​

Yuki Kisaragi
Ht: 5'7"​

Fighting style: Symphonic Artes​

Uses a magic staff for the fight. She was a former buisness woman in New York. Unfortunately, her work got out. Due to the approaching threat.​

Cody Travers

Fighting style: Air weapons.​

A sophmore​

As the name implies, he would make several hand gestures to make weapon of varying shape appear (sword, spear etc...). Also goes to the same school as his brothers. He was about to go on a date with one of the girls he met at the school.​

They looked into the ministry praise team, which he was a singer and guitarist at his church. And the girl, whom he met was a piano player at her church. That is until one of the soldiers got to her. Disappointed, but not overly mad. He now fights for his late loved one, and fights with his brothers.​

Ethan Travers

Weapon style: Fists (former Boxer)
weapon: Boxing​

The new adopted father of the kids. He was also a boxer, which he won several trophies. But non of the trophies can compare to his family and church family.​

Jordan Travers
Ht: 5'11​

Weapon: Fists​

Senior of the school that his brothers went to. He was about to graduate, until it got canceled. Due to the looming threat​

Alma Travers

Mother to the kids, she's one of the church elders of the church she was goin to.​

---​

1 - A New Beginning
2 - A New Beginning Pt. 2
3 - Enter the Travers
4 - High School Rumble
5 - Boxing Match! Ethan Beats His Rival
6 - High School Rumble Pt. 2
7 - Invasion! Must Save the Middle School Kids
8 - No, Not My Frend!
9 - Battle of the Washington Monument
10 - There Goes My Profession
11 - Invasion! Must Protect Our High School Friends
12 - Rowdy Rumble
13 - The Pieces Are Set
14 - Enter Ethan Travers! DC's Curageous Warrior
15 - Invasion! Travers' Neighborhood In Danger
16 - Signs of the Times
17 - DC Under Siege Pt. 1
18 - DC Uner Siege Pt. 2
19 - DC Under Siege Pt. 3
20 - Bow to My Will
21 - What Do We Fight For?
22 - Crumble
23 - A Restless Night! Night Before the Final Battle Pt. 1
24 - A Restless Night! Night Before the Final Battle Pt. 2
25 - Point of No Return
26 - Final Battle! Must Defeat the President​

---​

Composers
Motoi Sakuraba
Yuki Kajiura​

Theme Song Artists
- Angela Aki [1-13] (OP)
- BoA [14-26] (OP)​

- David Cook feat Angela Aki [1-13] (ED)
- ALI Project [14-26] (ED)​

Last edited by a moderator:

CartoonFridays

Promoted to detective.
I'm thinking of a mermaid who (unlike others) was born without lungs and can't breathe above water. A literal fish out of water thing.

bobbybop

digital warriors

a group of 4 teens who like playing on a virtual world called dragon war has been attacked by the main villian of the series virus and the 4 een have to play as their characters in the virtual world to save the real world

the 4 teens are james,sam,taylor and chris

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
I've been having ideas for cartoons since I could barely move my.....Well you get the point, I've had the ideas for quite a few years, so I'll share one with you.

(I apologize if my idea sounds similar to another idea someone has, I haven't checked through this entire thread fully yet.)

Chameleon Joe

Chameleon Joe centers around the life of three good friends, yes. Your typical "two or three dudes who are best friends with surreal personalities have obnoxious misadventures" comedy. Basically, almost all of the characters are amphibians or some type of sea creature, or just an animal that generally is creepy to look at.

They live in a swampy, boggy, marsh area somewhere in Louisiana. Thus, they have little to no contact with humans.

The characters are as follows:

Chameleon Joe: Chameleon Joe is an awkward chameleon who yearns for excitement in his life. Considered an outcast by the other animals, Joe tries in a variety of attempts to escape the swamp to New Orleans to "live among meercats in their natural habitat."

His mind is constantly being flooded with nonsense about the real world by Salamander Quo. His attempts (Which involve the aid of his friends Chameleon Moe and Chameleon Howaboutno.) to escape the swamp into the city always backfire with a broken bone or fourteen. As a result, he's ridiculed as a ''loony banana nut" by his peers.

Joe is the self-proclaimed leader of the trio and the brains of their operations.

Chameleon Moe: Chameleon Moe is a quirky chameleon who stumbles behind in Joe's steps only because he sees him as a role model, that and, he has no other friends besides Chameleon Howaboutno. Whenever bored, he either annoys Joe for something fun to do, or walks into a tree for five minutes consistently.

While not made fun of as much as Joe is, Moe does share some hatred with the other animals, being called an "Eroded, weathered, cliff minus the last F." This joke is often followed by the statement that the previous sentence makes as much sense as Moe's intelligence. Jerkish laughter ensures.

Moe is the labrat of the trio's operations, being commanded to carry off little tasks from time to time.

Chameleon Howaboutno: Strangely, No is no where close to being talked about amongst the animals as much as Joe & Moe are. No is the quietest of all the animals, and only talks to respond to questions or statements. Rarely will he talk on his own. No is a pessimist, or a "Dr. Pepper-Sierra Mist" as Joe puts it. (Joe fails at learning new concepts that are different than his own.)

While often avoided by the community, No makes up for this with his looks,which the trio uses to their advantage when faced with a living physical barriers, and (pun-intended) will deny any request, even the most ridiculous request!

Howaboutno is the bait of the trio's operations. Often used to lure the group's enemies to their fate...

Praying Mantis Priest: The calm mild-mannered (pun-intended) reverend of the swamp (Albeit he knows exactly nothing of any religious concepts of the sort..) He can be found during the day, walking around town, snapping those who are misbehaving with his trusty ruler.

Praying Mantis Nun:: These various nuns work for the Priest in their chapel. Which is actually just a giant log polluted with plant growth. (Moss, herbs, etc.)

Crocodile Schmoe: One of the swamp's predators, Schmoe stalks the murky waters waiting for innocent bystanders to devour.

Alligator Zoe: Schmoe's wife, who is nagged on by her mother for marrying a complete jerk.

Salamander Quo: Quo can be described at that creepy guy in the alley your parents never wanted to go nearby. He talks with a lisp in strange metaphors, Joe often resorts to him for advice, as he is the only one who can completely understand what he means. Quo's personality is from being formerly owned by hippies in the 60's, after an unknown incident however. He found his way to the swamp, where he currently resides. The rest of his past is shrouded in mystery. He can be found meditating in his hiding place every day, and rarely goes outside.

Lizard ??? : You can probably guess this one's name..Lizard is a female who stalks the town's streets in order to find a "Mate of the Day". Her hobbies include chess. Enough is said and done about this character.

That's all I'll say about characters for now. I'll reveal more later if I feel like it.

And just for you guys' sake, I'll add two random episode descriptions (They are in no chronological order.)

Screamers Have Power: After being pranked by Moe with a "Screamer" internet gag, Joe becomes obsessed with the joke, and pranks everyone in the swamp with it.

The Screamer faces then come to life as deformed demons and invade the town as a result of a odd ritual performed by Joe in order to receive a full series DVD release of Megas XLR (Which goes awry, and the spell hits the computer, thus releasing the demons.)

The Masket Masket of Ultimate Maskets: (Based on a true story) The gang creates a new word known as "Masket" and will do anything to get Priest to include it in this year's latest edition of "Priest's Wonderful World of Uncommon Words".

Priest, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with the group. This then spawns a chase scene with "One Way or Another" playing in the background through a cornfield which was grown in time for "Sploogeapalooza"...Don't ask.

That's about enough typing for me, criticism, complaints, comments? :p

Kainsword17

The King of Tokusatsu Kaijin
captain_japan_jamiko_colored_by_kainsword_shadowkan-d2m69y1.jpg

An update on Jamiko/Captain-Japan's battlesuit.

CaptainJapansUltima-SwordMask-modes.jpg

These are rough sketches of Captain Japan's "Ultima-Sword" (his most powerful weapon), which he only uses it when he needs it most. I based this weapon on the DenKamen Sword (from Kamen Rider Den-O). He also has three different masks (in addition to his normal mask), "Scan-Mode" (which helps him scan targets and sees things that the naked eye can't see), "King-Mode" (which boosts his overall fighting power) and "Solar-Mode" (which produces light-forcefields and fires a powerful energy-blast).

CaptainJapansAccelStrikemodes.jpg

These are some little sketches of Captain-Japan's Accel & Strike-Modes. Accel-Mode allows him to move at hypersonic speed (abit like Kamen Rider 555's Accel mode) and Strike-Mode makes him more powerful.

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
Here are some more episode ideas for Chameleon Joe that I've either recently thought of, or have been in my head for various periods of time. They are in no chronological order, but all of the episodes I've listed are from Season 1.

Where In The World Is Carmen-eleon Sandieg-Joe?: The group discovers an average globe that fell out of nearby truck. Everyone in the bayou is suddenly convinced that the globe is one of a kind, for it can tell where any city, state, country, or even continent is!

Things however, turn for the worst when the globe is revealed to be a disco ball in disguise...

The Brewing Business: Moe finds the dirty remains of a Lipton tea bag (You know, those small bag things you insert into water when making Tea.)

After throughly cleaning it. Moe discovers tea and makes a fortune off the drink. It isn't long before Joe and No are struck with jealousy and the urge to sabotage, however..

The Infestation: It's the yearly Earthworm Round-Up in the swamp, where all the citizens participate in capturing earthworms for the oncoming winter. The ''holiday'' is screwed up by Joe and co. when one of their recently-failed plans releases a scent. A scent that attracts other predators...big predators.

The Salt Mines: A continuation of the episode, "The Infestation". After the previous' days attack, Joe and Moe are ordered by Mantis to block up all tunnels created by the offending animals, while No is constricted to leading all the citizens out of the town with his face, though has trouble doing so.

While in the tunnels, the two chameleons discover a tiny chunk of salt (Presumed to be from a previous civilization), before realizing the entire tunnel is flourished with it! The area soon converts into a boomtown. That is, until the actual value of salt is revealed..

Journey Sequence with Joe, Moe, and Howaboutno! : What chronological point in this year is it?! JOURNEY SEQUENCE POINT!!! The gang goes on a stereotypical, cliche polluted adventure for a simple Recess Peanut Butter Cup!

Irregular Programming: No is going on a vacation to "The Country of Universal Studios" and bids a temporary farewell to his friends. During this time, Joe and Moe's plans to escape to New Orleans or manipulate the townspeople begin to fail more often, even more-so than usual.

With the loss of another wingman on the team, Joe reluctantly accepts an antique robot from Quo that poses an uncanny resemblance to No, which the salamander received during his ''captivity'' with his stoner owners. Things soon turn for the worst when the robot goes APE NUTS and vows revenge on those who have used him as if he were a puppet. Terminator-parodies ensure.

Lawn Mowing: A simple order to mow Mantis' lawn goes awry...

The Crepes of Wrethe: A snooty tadpole from Paris moves in and Joe is eager to become friends with him. The tadpole, however? Not so much.

I have a few more episode ideas, but I don't want this post to be too lengthy. I might post the rest soon, depends. Criticism, comments? :p

mapleman555

automatic alex

herro :3, I had an idea, can someone give me some comeback on it? My idea was about a powerful technopathic kid named Donovan who builds robots and then shrinks them down in a device he calls an Automatrix (close to Ben 10 i know but still) and can call them up when he wants. Any one think its at least decent enough for one season?

mapleman555

digital warriors

a group of 4 teens who like playing on a virtual world called dragon war has been attacked by the main villian of the series virus and the 4 een have to play as their characters in the virtual world to save the real world

the 4 teens are james,sam,taylor and chris

I like it! It seems like a movie like Firebreather more than a series though

mapleman555

I've been having ideas for cartoons since I could barely move my.....Well you get the point, I've had the ideas for quite a few years, so I'll share one with you.

(I apologize if my idea sounds similar to another idea someone has, I haven't checked through this entire thread fully yet.)

Chameleon Joe

Chameleon Joe centers around the life of three good friends, yes. Your typical "two or three dudes who are best friends with surreal personalities have obnoxious misadventures" comedy. Basically, almost all of the characters are amphibians or some type of sea creature, or just an animal that generally is creepy to look at.

They live in a swampy, boggy, marsh area somewhere in Louisiana. Thus, they have little to no contact with humans.

The characters are as follows:

Chameleon Joe: Chameleon Joe is an awkward chameleon who yearns for excitement in his life. Considered an outcast by the other animals, Joe tries in a variety of attempts to escape the swamp to New Orleans to "live among meercats in their natural habitat."

His mind is constantly being flooded with nonsense about the real world by Salamander Quo. His attempts (Which involve the aid of his friends Chameleon Moe and Chameleon Howaboutno.) to escape the swamp into the city always backfire with a broken bone or fourteen. As a result, he's ridiculed as a ''loony banana nut" by his peers.

Joe is the self-proclaimed leader of the trio and the brains of their operations.

Chameleon Moe: Chameleon Moe is a quirky chameleon who stumbles behind in Joe's steps only because he sees him as a role model, that and, he has no other friends besides Chameleon Howaboutno. Whenever bored, he either annoys Joe for something fun to do, or walks into a tree for five minutes consistently.

While not made fun of as much as Joe is, Moe does share some hatred with the other animals, being called an "Eroded, weathered, cliff minus the last F." This joke is often followed by the statement that the previous sentence makes as much sense as Moe's intelligence. Jerkish laughter ensures.

Moe is the labrat of the trio's operations, being commanded to carry off little tasks from time to time.

Chameleon Howaboutno: Strangely, No is no where close to being talked about amongst the animals as much as Joe & Moe are. No is the quietest of all the animals, and only talks to respond to questions or statements. Rarely will he talk on his own. No is a pessimist, or a "Dr. Pepper-Sierra Mist" as Joe puts it. (Joe fails at learning new concepts that are different than his own.)

While often avoided by the community, No makes up for this with his looks,which the trio uses to their advantage when faced with a living physical barriers, and (pun-intended) will deny any request, even the most ridiculous request!

Howaboutno is the bait of the trio's operations. Often used to lure the group's enemies to their fate...

Praying Mantis Priest: The calm mild-mannered (pun-intended) reverend of the swamp (Albeit he knows exactly nothing of any religious concepts of the sort..) He can be found during the day, walking around town, snapping those who are misbehaving with his trusty ruler.

Praying Mantis Nun:: These various nuns work for the Priest in their chapel. Which is actually just a giant log polluted with plant growth. (Moss, herbs, etc.)

Crocodile Schmoe: One of the swamp's predators, Schmoe stalks the murky waters waiting for innocent bystanders to devour.

Alligator Zoe: Schmoe's wife, who is nagged on by her mother for marrying a complete jerk.

Salamander Quo: Quo can be described at that creepy guy in the alley your parents never wanted to go nearby. He talks with a lisp in strange metaphors, Joe often resorts to him for advice, as he is the only one who can completely understand what he means. Quo's personality is from being formerly owned by hippies in the 60's, after an unknown incident however. He found his way to the swamp, where he currently resides. The rest of his past is shrouded in mystery. He can be found meditating in his hiding place every day, and rarely goes outside.

Lizard ??? : You can probably guess this one's name..Lizard is a female who stalks the town's streets in order to find a "Mate of the Day". Her hobbies include chess. Enough is said and done about this character.

That's all I'll say about characters for now. I'll reveal more later if I feel like it.

And just for you guys' sake, I'll add two random episode descriptions (They are in no chronological order.)

Screamers Have Power: After being pranked by Moe with a "Screamer" internet gag, Joe becomes obsessed with the joke, and pranks everyone in the swamp with it!

The Screamer faces then come to life as deformed demons and invade the town as a result of a odd ritual performed by Joe in order to receive a full series DVD release of Megas XLR (Which goes awry, and the spell hits the computer, thus releasing the demons.)

The Masket Masket of Ultimate Maskets: (Based on a true story) The gang creates a new word known as "Masket" and will do anything to get Priest to include it in this year's latest edition of "Priest's Wonderful World of Uncommon Words".

Priest, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with the group. This then spawns a chase scene with "One Way or Another" playing in the background through a cornfield which was grown in time for "Sploogeapalooza"...Don't ask.

That's about enough typing for me, criticism, complaints, comments? :p

being straight up real, I think cartoon network would be proud :3

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
being straight up real, I think cartoon network would be proud :3

Well thank you! :D That means alot to me. There are more characters, settings, and plot devices that I still have to reveal, but I'll get to that.

Here are some more characters to keep the story fresh!

Froggy Fro' : Froggy Fro' is your stereotypical Fat Albert type character. Deep voice and everything, as his name can tell you. He has hair (Something most frogs obviously don't have...) or to be specific, an afro. He is a constant annoyance to the gang, especially Joe. Who doesn't really appreciate or partake in Fro's verbal nonsense. Which usually stems from the fact that Fro' is a heckler.

Turtle Woe: Turtle Woe is your casual everyday family man who struggles to make a living in the swamp. He is employed at "Plastic Boxes and Junk Inc."

His days end with him trudging back home, complaining of raising gas prices and other current economic and/or political issues. He is accompanied by his wife, and a stage audience of around 30-50 people, these people have no reason for living with him other than to laugh, "ooo" , or "aww" when viewing one of Woe's situations.

Turtle Boe: Woe's wife, a sweet, charming housewife who always tries to be her best for her husband, but always wishes for him to have more confidence. As well as for more subtleness in their marriage...

Tadpole Loe: Full name: Sir. Ap Cliche Jacques Leslie Constance Marie Marcel Snail Lourve Bonjour Venezuela Longcurlymustache 'nStein Cousteau. Loe is a fashion designer who becomes part of the cast starting in "The Crepes of Wrethe". He's very snooty when it comes to clothing, and the slightest mistake to anything that concerns him will have him on your tail!

Raven Crow: The most mysterious of all the creatures inhabiting the swamp, even more-so than Salamander Quo. He is distinguishable from his dark red eyes, which seemingly loom over the swamp every day and every night.

Whilst Quo will sometimes make a public appearance and actually communicates about his purpose. Crow just stands, perched up in his tree branch... Sure, he'll squawk here and there, but according to past experience. This usually foreshadows trouble...

Clock Ko': Full name: Anthropomorphic Clock'n Cukoo. Is a walking and talking clock that emits a jiggling sound as a result of the gears within him. He debuts in a later Season 1 episode.

And two more episodes! I believe were nearing halfway done with Season 1! Remember guys, in no chronological order!

Cats In The Belfry: The group gets trapped along with Clock Ko' in the Church basement, and the only way out is through the skeletal lair of the Hellcat...

Detective Joe In: This Pasta Creeps Me Out!: Quo meets a wandering traveler throughout the town, the traveler gives Quo a tape after a small conversation and walks off. After watching the tape, which is presumed to be a lost episode of a well-known TV show. Quo is found ''dead'' in his chamber. The same tape resurfaces itself within the ownership of the other town citizens, and they too, end up in a death-like coma. It's up to Joe and Co. to crack the case of the demonic VHS Tape!

And finally, here's the episode listing in chronological order for part of Season 1, including some episodes that I have not listed a description for.

Chameleon Joe Season 1 Episode Listing

101A - Lawn Mowing
101B - The Masket Masket of Ultimate Maskets!

102A - The Brewing Business
102B - That Is Not It's Intended Use!

103A - Broom With A Feud
103B - Broom With A View (These are both essentially, the same episode, but told from different POV's. As a result, I don't consider it a two-parter.)

104A - Tac Nayn
104B -Do You Like Assorted Breakfast Foods?!

105A - To Live & To Fry In Dixie
105B - Where In The World Is Carmen-eleon Sandieg-Joe?

106A - Journey Sequence Presents: Journey Sequence With Joe, Moe, and Howaboutno!
106B - Irregular Programing

107A - Ocean's 13 1/2
107B - Rollie Pollies

108A - Eros Is Sore Backwards
108B - Seagull Reef

109A - It's SO BEAUTIFUL!
109B - Froggy Fro's Enchanted Lilypad of Music and Crows

Go ahead and interpret what you can from the episodes I've yet to reveal descriptions too, the next post concerning the show will list some more Season 1 episodes, more episode descriptions, and maybe even some art for the show! :p

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
I apologize for double posting, it REALLY wasn't my intention. But over the last few days, I've storyboarded the episode "Lawn Mowing". Made more characters, and finished all the episodes for Season 1. I'm currently working on Season 2.

As a result, here's some new characters,

Mosquito Schwoe: One of the swamps most avoided creatures, Mosquito Schwoe is a con-artist with the longest, thinest mouth (/Nose?) You've ever seen! Joe is a constant sucker to Schwoe's schemes, a contradiction to everyone else, whom even Moe can detect a scam when he sees one. The only way to distract him is with human flesh. He debuts in an early Season 2 episode. A minor antagonist.

Toad To': The local mechanic of the swamp. Joe usually turns to him for help when he requires machinery for another of his failed plots. Debuts in the episode, "Froggy Fro's Enchanted Lilypad of Music and Crows"

Swamp Rat Swoe: One of Mosquito Schwoe's lackeys. Debuts in an early Season 2 episode. A minor antagonist.

Doe Doe: Another one of Mosquito Schwoe's lackeys. She is a doe, as her name suggests. Debuts in an early Season 2 episode. A minor antagonist.

Macaw Macoe: The leader of the "Tropical Tyrants" a gang that debuts in the half-hour Season finale episode of Season 1, "Jail"birds"" and "The Terror of The Tropical Tyrants!" A major antagonist.

Toucan Sam-oe: One of Macoe's lackeys who debuts in the half-hour Season finale episode of Season 1, "Jail"birds"" and "The Terror of The Tropical Tyrants!". A major antagonist

Par-''rot'' Cariocoe: A deceased skeletal parrot from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. A member of the Tropical Tyrants". Debuts in the half-hour Season finale episode of Season 1, "Jail"birds"" and "The Terror of The Tropical Tyrants!". A major antagonist
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for some more episode descriptions!

That Is Not It's Intended Use!: After being assigned to clean a dirty water reservoir. Joe convinces the gang to use the trash to the fullest extent rather than just throwing it out...

Broom With A Feud/Broom With A View: After an ordinary Broom comes to life, two different perspectives follow on it's suspicious journey. From the Broom itself, to some other people...

Tac Nayn: After being shot down via the U.S Military in a mistake as a sort of alien spacecraft. Joe attempts to comfort Nyan Cat in his time of need...

Do You Like Assorted Breakfast Foods?!: A simple breakfast outing turns into an 11-minute musical about the wonders of assorted breakfast foods! From Apples to Waffles, this musical has it all!

To Live & To Fry In Dixie: After discovering Priest has a talent for frying foods, the citizens enroll him in a cook-off. Which Joe is ecstatic about, because, should Priest win. Joe will acquire enough money to finally make a ''perfect'' escaping device!

Ocean's 13 1/2: The group attempts to break into a bank after running low on their supplies budget. Hilarity ensures.

Rollie Pollies: The annual golf tournament (In which Rolle Pollies are used as golf balls) is nearing by, and Tadpole Loe is convinced that he'll be this years victor. But when No steps up to challenge him, things get a little bit hairy... literally

Eros Is Sore Backwards: Mysterious arrows are being shot throughout the swamp's terrain. Anyone hit by one is affected by a spreading virus, which results in a bunch of intelligent-sucking hearts to burst from your head. You are then said to become a lovey-dovey love-zombie, said to feast on the romance of one's relationship till said relationship becomes stale, and ends in tragedy, (A Valentine's Day special)

Seagull Reef: After a recent dam flooding, Joe discovers a coral reef not too far from the newly discovered area, which contains a lot of fish that are just ripe for the picking! But what happens when not only Joe needs them, but Priest requires them for "Non-Catholic Friday Fish Fillet Grillin' Time!", or when the Turtles' decide to go on a fishing trip, or even if Crocodile Schmoe decides to dig in an-all-you-can-eat buffet! It's a one-for-all free-for-all!

It's SO BEAUTIFUL!; Attempts to get No to smile go awry...

Froggy Fro's Enchanted Lilypad of Music and Crows: Toad To' moves into the swamp, and after being revealed as Froggy Fro's brother. The gang's interest in the stereotypical frog piques up, becoming fast friends with him. Things however, go a bit too far when Fro' attempts to introduce them to Raven Crow.....

Almost done with this update! Here are the rest of the Season 1 episodes for you!

Chameleon Joe Season 1 Episode Listing CONTINUED

101A - Lawn Mowing
101B - The Masket Masket of Ultimate Maskets!

102A - The Brewing Business
102B - That Is Not It's Intended Use!

103A - Broom With A Feud
103B - Broom With A View (These are both essentially, the same episode, but told from different POV's. As a result, I don't consider it a two-parter.)

104A - Tac Nayn
104B -Do You Like Assorted Breakfast Foods?!

105A - To Live & To Fry In Dixie
105B - Where In The World Is Carmen-eleon Sandieg-Joe?

106A - Journey Sequence Presents: Journey Sequence With Joe, Moe, and Howaboutno!
106B - Irregular Programing

107A - Ocean's 13 1/2
107B - Rollie Pollies

108A - Eros Is Sore Backwards
108B - Seagull Reef

109A - It's SO BEAUTIFUL!
109B - Froggy Fro's Enchanted Lilypad of Music and Crows

110 - One Flu Over The Cukoos (2-Part episode)

111A - The Wonderful, Wonderful, WONDERFUL World Of Lizard's Relatives
111B - Cats In The Belfry

112A - Loyalty To The Priest
112B - Foreshadow

113 - "Jail'birds'''/ "The Terror of The Tropical Tyrants!" (2-Part episode Season Finale!)

bobbybop

Here is a cartoon idea
Maxman
The cartoon will have 4 seasons and a made for TV film. It is a kind of spoof on superheroes. Maxman battles with dr.evil. Each season has its own big thing. I have only got to the second season.
1st season getting used to his powers.
2nd season finding the pieces of the eterinty diamond

BlueMail

Chinatown, Chain me Down
Wow, NovelleX your cartoon genuinely sounds great! Can't wait to hear more.

With that said I'll stick my cartoon ideas elsewhere, I don't want anyone copying them. :sweat:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts