Who let the pugs out? Nintendo and PlayStation as “Dungeon of the Endless – Let The Pug Out” is due to arrive on May 15, 2020 for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 [it is already available on PC and Xbox One].
The pug in question is Ayairi Whairydd, who you may remember was born as the seventh pup of a seventh pup of a seventh pup and had her brain “slightly altered” in the labs on the planet of Auriga and is now – by far – the smartest being on the planet.
While previously you could not directly select Ayairi Whairydd – only getting her in a random hero allotment to your team – in “Dungeon of the Endless – Let The Pug Out” you may, for the first time, be allowed to select Ayairi Whairydd the pug right from the start on the selection screen. When their escape pod crashes on the unexplored planet of Auriga, prisoners and guards have no choice but to work together to survive. In this dungeon-defense game, you must protect your generator with your team of heroes – each possessing their own strengths and flaws – from endless waves of monsters and fight your way to the surface of the planet to discover the truth about Auriga.
In addition to playing as Ayairi Whairydd, key features include…
- Optimization for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4
- Includes the Deep Freeze, Death Gamble, Rescue Team and Organic Matters add-ons
- Available in five languages, including the newly added Portuguese and Spanish
- Pre-Order available now on Nintendo Switch with a 20% discount
- Pre-Order available for the Retail and/or Signature Edition